End Game

A/N: Hey guys! So we're back and this is it! This chapter will close up the story! The finale! So, that means it'll be longer than most chapters since I have to fit in vision being created, a moment of planning, and then the final battle on the meteor that Ultron has been making in secret!

Yami: How exactly was it kept a secret?

A/N: It was all done underground.

Yami: Well, where is this meteor? Patch? Vale? Beacon?

A/N: One of those.

Yami: Alright, well, what about that picture I saw you grab for Vision!?

A/N: You remember how November was a female voice?

Yami: Ohhh... Forgot about that...

A/N: Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Kill me?

Wanda: Yes...

Y/N: Explain.

Pietro: We were 10 years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below it makes a hole in the floor. It was big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits, but it doesn't go off. It just... sits there in the rubble. Three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell was painted one word.

Wanda: Schnee.

Wanda's eyes glow red for a moment as silence falls over everyone for a moment.

Pietro: We were trapped for two days.

Wanda: Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks I think, 'This will set it off.' We wait for two days, for the Schnees to kill us.

I looked down, feeling guilty for their parents. I designed those weapons, and Jaques used them on innocent people.

Y/N: I'm sorry for what you've gone through. The man responsible for the attack is behind bars now, if that's any comfort.

Wanda: How can you be so sure?

Y/N: Because I threw him in myself just the other day.

Pietro: Then you have our thanks. We were promised justice, but we weren't doing it right. We're just as bad as him.

Y/N: You can go back. Be who you want to be. Be someone your parents could be proud of. Help us stop Ultron.

Wanda and Pietro looked at each other, checking something.

Wanda: Ok, we'll help you. Once Ultron is defeated... I don't know.

Y/N: I can put in a good word with Ironwood and he can get you a place to stay.

Pietro: Thank you. You're not like other Schnees.

Y/N: You got that right. Let's go, we have to prepare for the fight.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N watching Infinity War

After throwing together a plan, all of us, including the twins, went to get Ultron. We were now in a bullhead, headed to Ultron.

Y/N: Remember, once we have the box secured, we hit Ultron with all we got! I'll need a few minutes to fix the device to use November instead of Ultron for the personality. Once I'm done, we'll join you in the fight. Remember, we don't know what to expect! Be ready for anything!