The New Me

A/N: Hey guys! So now, I guess you can tell what's about to happen. That's right, Vision! I wonder how that'll happen.

Yami: No, you know how. Don't try and fool me!

A/N: Alright, so I totally know how. I've been looking forward to this for months now. Anyways, this is the turn chapter for the twins and then we'll go with a different and more sudden Fall of Beacon, breaking away from the usual, tournament stop. Because of you, Cinder got locked up, and then she was killed by Ultron. So the story will follow Ultron taking over that mission, but less Grimm and more... Meteor.

Yami: There's no plan for a sequel here, but there will be other stories after this one! A/N has two with written chapters already that are ready for release in about a week or two... or more.

A/N: Probably more. Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

While Ultron and the two teens with him flew to Vale, Ruby and Y/N were walking around in town. They were having some basic small talk and had just left a small bakery.

Y/N: How were the cookies?

Ruby: Awesome! Now what? Are we going back to Beacon?

Y/N: Yeah, that'd be best. Don't wanna get back too late.

Ruby: Ok!

As Ruby and Y/N were walking, Y/N's Scroll went off. He fished through his pockets and pulled it out, answering the call.

Y/N: Hello?

Ultron: Hey there.

Y/N's eyes widened before they narrowed and he gritted his teeth a bit.

Ultron: I just got done with a little trip to pick up some old friends. And when we get to Vale... Well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Ultron hung up and Y/N growled slightly. Ruby looked at Y/N concerningly. He looked at her and sighed.

Ruby: You ok?

Y/N: Yeah... Sorry, Rubes. Let's get back.

She nodded and grabbed Y/N's arm, holding it as they walked. While they walked, Y/N thought about Ultron. He's been on edge lately, and the only thing keeping him from doing nonstop work on his new suits to fight Ultron was Ruby. As for the work he was doing, he'd developed 3 new suits, all of which used more advanced armor and weapons than any suit before. One had cannon arms, another had flamethrower arms, and the other was an altered version of the Model Prime Suit.

Rather than using a neural connection, it was all nanobots. The suit's tech was the same as the other suits, but it activated by a press of Y/N's arc reactor. The only reason Y/N felt the need to change the suit this way, was because if Ultron got into the Model Prime systems, he could possibly fry Y/N's brain. Now that the Model Prime was a different suit, it was renamed.

Ruby: Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Ruby: Why'd you change your suit?

Y/N: You mean the Model Prime?

Ruby: Yeah, it was super cool before, so what needed to change?

Y/N: Well, because of the neural link, the suit could put me in danger of brain damage if Ultron got into the systems.

Ruby: ... Well, all I heard just now was, brain, tech, Ultron, bad.

Y/N sighed before stopping and turning to Ruby.

Y/N: It means if Ultron hacks the suit, he could kill me instantly.

Ruby gasped and went wide-eyed as Y/N gave her the English version of the situation. She grasped his arm tight and pulled him to her. Y/N smiled slightly as he stroked her hair.