A Conversation

Chris, Sam, and Ty were all sitting in Chris's room just hanging out like they did every day after school

" Guys why do rappers glorify the things that people stereotype black for ? " asked Ty.

" What do you mean Ty ?" Asked Chris.

" Man Ty shut up. Chris don't even listen to this clown" Sam said.

" Nah it's a valid question. Explain what you mean Ty." Said Chris.

" Well, rappers glorify being a thug or a gangster. But that's the same reason why a white person won't hire a black person for a corporate job. Even if they are highly qualified for the job. Why glorify our cultures most negative aspects. Why not show more highlight on the positives. Why doesn't anyone rap about donating money to charities." Said Ty.

" Ty if you don't shut your âss up. Don't nobody wanna hear my son Uzi rap about donating to charity." Said Sam.

" And that's exactly why Uzi won't be remembered 10 years from now. Most rappers now and days have no substance. People like Playboi Carti are popular but can't even do a freestyle without a beat. And yet an still Big Sean continues to be the most underrated rapper ever." Said Ty.

" Ty you absolutely right. But what if that's just some people's preference." Said Chris.

" Fine you can have a preference there's nothing wrong with that. But don't try to downplay another person's talent because you have none." Said Ty.

" I don't know what y'all smoking but I'm out." Said Sam.

With that, he got up and left.

Ty looked at Chris.

They both started dying laughing.

" I never liked him that much anyway." Said Ty with a smile.

" Me neither," said Chris.

DISCLAIMER 🚨🚨🚨

I'm not hating on Lil Uzi because I do listen to some of his music. Nor am I hating on Playboi Carti even though his XXL Freestyle was more than 🗑🚮.

This was based on a real conversation I had with my cousins and some of the responses they gave me.

And Sadly some of them did have Sam's  ignorant answers 😔🤦🏾‍♀️.