Take A Bite

"Casey just pick the girl you want so we can leave already

"Casey just pick the girl you want so we can leave already." Whispered my annoying little brother.

" Avery shut up. You don't just pick a girl. You have to look and find a vulnerable one. One that won't be missed. At this rate, I don't know how you survived this long. " I said.

"Just pick a girl. Stupid little brother." I muttered.

I still can't believe our mother would give us these ridiculous girly names. I don't know what possessed her to do such a thing but I hate her for it.

Just then I spotted her. She was alone. I knew this type so well. A non-partier dragged out by her best friend who loved to party. Immediately left on her own as soon as they got here.

She looked like she was still in high school.

The loner type of course.

I made my move.

I fake accidentally bumped into her making her spill her drink on herself.

" I'm so sorry. I'm such a jerk I wasn't watching where I was going." Plastering a fake apologetic look.

" O no it's fine. I was just standing here like a complete loner anyway." She said.

I got her right where I wanted her.

" No please let me help. I have a t-shirt in my car. Come with me and we can go get it." I said.

" No, really it's fine. I was just about to leave anyway." She said.

You're about to leave alright. With me.

" No, really I insist. I'll even give you a ride." I said.

" Okay." She said. Like a complete idiot that she is.

As we started walking she introduced herself.

" I'm Tracey by the way."

" That's so crazy my name is Casey," I said.

We had reached my car which was parked far away from the party when I turned around and said, " Don't scream."

Then I bite her and started drinking her blood. It was amazing and it was warm.

" Brother you're taking all the fun out of it. The screaming is the best part." Said Avery.

I stopped drinking so I wouldn't kill her.

But then Avery started drinking her blood.

I pushed him off.

" Are you stupid. I don't have time to hide another body." I shouted.

Tracey laid on the floor. Almost passed out. I bent down and fed her some of my blood.

She started to wake up and become alert.

" You will remember nothing. If your friends asked where you went. You hooked up with a hot guy and he took you to a hotel." And with that, I pushed Avery into my car leaving Tracey there on the sidewalk.

I drive away.

" You know one day your good heart is gonna get us killed." He said.

" You know one day your idiotic brain is gonna get us exposed," I responded back.

" Touché." He said with a smirk.