Alpha Riley

"Mama today is the day

"Mama today is the day. Today is the day." Yelled Carson my five year old.

" I'm up. I'm up. Go get dressed and we can leave soon." I said.

After that, he left out of my room. I got out the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Alpha are you sure you wanna take Carson to this meeting today. This is the first one you've been to since he died.

All be fine Michael. Thanks for making sure though.

Today was the annual Alpha's meeting. I'm the Alpha of the Blackwood-Raven Pack.
I was originally the heir to the Blackwood pack and my mate Christian was the Alpha of the Raven pack.

But sadly he was killed in a war against rogues. Leaving me to look after my newborn baby and two huge packs.

It was a lot to handle at first but 6 years later I'm going strong.

"Mama are you ready yet ?" Carson asked me.

" Yes, baby we can leave now," I said.

We walked down the steps and into the car with my Beta's Michael and Mason following in tow.

This was the first time in 6 years I've been to the meeting. I always let my Beta's Michael and Mason go.

Everyone thinks they run both packs since we are the strongest in all of North American.

But today I'm going to prove everyone wrong. A female. An African American female at that is in charge of the strongest pack.

Even though Crescent Moon pack is always trying to one-up us. They haven't been successful.

" We're here." Said Mason.

" I can't wait." Said  Carson.

We got out of the car and walked into the building.

Who is she?

I'd tap that.

Why is she walking with the strongest Betas?

Who's the ugly brat?

At that, I stopped walking and turned to the person who said that.

I looked at him with my deadliest stare.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY CHILD LIKE THAT. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" I screamed in my Alpha voice.

" No ." He said quietly.

" I'm the Alpha of the Blackwood Raven pack and you just disrespected my son. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip your head off right now." I shouted.

" Well, I would never forgive you Mate if you ripped my stupid brother's head off. Even though he does deserve it." Said, someone.

I turned around shocked at who stood in front of me.