chapter 2

( in italy at the Volturi castle )

Aro ' s pov.

  It's  been  a year since my brother's and I  first met our mate.  Yes you hard me right we share a mate her name is isabella Marie swan her father charlie swan works for us part time. We have been having problems so I called Charlie to the castle for 4 years till the problem is delt with. We have word that Edward Cullen is making an army of hypeds. According to Carlisle Edward dates a human until her 18th birthday then has sex with them then has the family leve but still watchs over the girls until they die then takes the kids. Carlisle just found out about it and has moved his family here. So we can keep an eye on him. Carlisle also said that one of his resent victim he just left because they all loved her as a family. He couldn't give me a name because if Edward found out she would be dead. I am hoping Charlie can watch over Edward. What I am wondering is why we need to stock up on o negative blood. I guess I will find out when he gets here. We don't mind hypeds but an army of them with the same father that rase them to fight and kill can destroy us because they aren't controlled.

********************************

Today is when Charlie and isabella gets here they would have gotten here yesterday but there cars were delayed by a couple of hours so they stayed at a hotel. I sent jane to pick up Isabella's car since she is unable to drive it at the moment. When they arrive jane walks in with a folded up wheelchair and Charlie is carrying isabella. " dad you might want to get me to a bathroom before I throw up on you again." Isabella says sounding sick " demetri  take Isabella to the bathroom in my office please." Marcus says  " yes master " demetri says " just let her rest on the couch when she's done" I say as demetri gets isabella and leaves. " ok Charlie I need you to keep an eye on Edward Cullen  Carlisle called saying that Edwards been making a hybrid army I also want to find out who his victim was in forks. " I say " well then I only have to watch Edward because he got isabella pregnant. Master" Charlie says " ok is that why we needed to stock up on o negative and why you were carrying isabella." I ask " yes and she's lucky I know how to keep her strong enough to deliver the baby and keep her alive." Charlie says " ok well  here is what you need to know  I think you should go to the house and ask if they knew were isabella is then work from there. We will look after isabella. Oh and here slip this to Carlisle and esme so they can get here as soon as possible we will call if we need you" I say " yes masters" Charlie says and leaves  " jane put some o negative in a cup and bring it to our chambers as well as her wheelchair"  I say " yes master " jane says as she leaves  " aro brother what are we going to do to Edward Cullen" Marcus says  " we will first find out more of his plan with the help of the rest of the cullens then we will kill him for his crimes" i says " I think we should wait until isabella is one of us make him think we aren't on to him.  Make him think he lost one of his soldiers. Then we let isabella pick the kind of punishment he gets and then let Charlie kill him" caius " I agree brother now why don't we get our mate up to our chambers. " I say as we all stand up and head to Marcus ' s office. When we get there isabella is on the floor near the couch  sleeping. Instead of waking her up we put her back on the couch and sat around the desk. " I am so glad we decided to use one of the extra rooms on our floor for a chamber we all share." Caius says " I agree with you I just hope that Isabella's room  is done by tomorrow" Marcus says " Heidi says that the last of the furniture should  be here by tomorrow so it should be finished tomorrow afternoon."  I say. We continued to talk until isabella starts to wake up. " hey isabella how you feeling" I say  " aro you know she doesn't like us calling her isabella we call her isa,iz,or izzy." Caius says " caius it's ok and to answer your question aro I am a little tired and I can't get comfortable." She says " well your room isn't finished yet so do you mind staying in our room or you could sleep in one of our separate rooms  your choice" Marcus says " um I think your guys room will do" she says " ok then why don't we get you on a bed so you can sleep." Caius says picking her up. " please don't run I would like to not throw up again" she says  " don't worry isa we will just walk why don't you try to get some sleep." I say. When we get to our chambers there's a glass of blood on the night stand. Isabella fell asleep in caius arms. When caius trys to lay her down she just holds onto him tighter." Caius just lay down the bed with her because she won't let go of you" I say. And that is exactly what he did. " well I am going to the library if you need me." Marcus says " well I am going to my room if you need me...oh and caius if she let's go just lay her down on the bed." I say as Marcus and I walks out of the room.

Caius ' s pov

After aro and Marcus left I decided that if isa dose let go I will stay here until she wakes up. A couple of minutes later isa started screaming and shouting in her sleep so I  woke her up. " isa it's ok you are safe wake up." I say shaking her awake. " Caius why is isabella screaming" aro says walking in with Marcus behind him " bad dream  I can't seem to wake her up though" I say." Well let's all try to wake her up shall we." Marcus says  as him and aro come over to the bed to help me wake her up. Two minutes later isabella is awake. " Here isa drink this while I get jane to make you some food" aro say " thanks aro... an sorry about the screaming." Isa says " it's  ok  it was just a nightmare. " I say. " were is my dad " isa asks  " we gave him a mission but he is staying in italy so if you need him all you have to do is tell us and we will call him back." Marcus says  " ok thanks... can someone please hand me my bag with my books in it." Isa asks. Aro hands her the bag. " thanks" she say while getting a book out. After she ate she answers all of our questions and we told her why. She was pretty mad at Edward. While we were talking there was a knock on the door. " masters Carlisle and esme cullen are here" jane says  " send them in" aro say

(Mean while  at the cullens house in italy)

Alice ' s pov.

After Carlisle and esme left Edward decided to go for a hunt. I knew he was going going to search for bella because he didn't think about getting passed my gift. We just found out what he has been doing because he made a  small mistake on decideding  to go see his kids and I saw it so I went and told Carlisle then he told aro. " ok the truth is I know were bella is I am a vampire with a gift that can make me look human."  Charlie says "  ok so bella is safe but why are you here" I ask  " aro sent me to find more information about what Edward is doing." Charlie says " is bella ok" rose asks " yes since my sire has two kids I know how she can survive this pregnancy but if she gets pregnant again she will have to be changed... you can see her but only two at a time... oh and Alice thanks for telling her before Edward talked to her it helped her knowing that you all still love her." Charlie says " no problem oh one question dose bella know that she is mated to the Volturi kings." I ask  " not yet I told them to tell her today so she will." Charlie says " ok I was just wondering because I saw it" I say " it's ok and the Volturi actually changed the gard has a chose of diet now. The kings are on mine  it's a mixture of animal blood and human blood. When we go hunting we go for  criminals though." Charlie says  " is that why your eyes are Orange." I ask " yes it is " Charlie says. We continued to talk until Carlisle and esme come back and says that rose and Emmett can go.  " well Charlie I never thought someone could change the Volturi's diet let alone vew." Carlisle says " ya ever since they met bella a year ago  they changed I am guessing aro asked if you wanted to work for them part time." Charlie says " yes they did and we accepted since they changed. " esme says  " well welcome to the guard and if jane trys something on you guys come to me I take care of the part time guard." I say " ok no problem... are they going to ask all of us."  Carlisle asks  " yes" Charlie says  " ok then" Carlisle says. We continued to talk until it was Time for jasper and I to go.