chapter 3

(The  Volturi kings )

Aro ' s pov

It's been a month since I called Charlie. We told isabella about her being our mate. we take turns spending time with her doring the day then at night we are all in our room ether reading, laying on the bed or doing paperwork. Today isa wouldn't let one of us keep her company. Luckily Carlisle is do here for training. While esme is coming to keep isa company.  We were in the throne room waiting for Carlisle and esme to arrive when we here yelling from our room. I get up and run to our room." Jane I said leave me alone " isa yells  " ok what's going on" I say walking in the room " I wanted jane to get one of you.. she said you guys were busy so I kept trying and when she wouldn't I decided to just call Carlisle and esme but she kept bothering me." Isabella says " jane out and you will get punished for this" I say " yes master" jane says as she walks out. " what did you want isabella " I ask " I wanted to coddle but if you guys are busy it's fine I was just lonely" Isabella says " no we were just waiting for Carlisle and esme to get here." I say as I get in the bed " aro can you take your shirt of please or you could get Marcus" Isabella says. I always forget Marcus would take his shirt off when they cuddle because she likes it. " Yes of course my love " I say giving her a kiss then takes my shirt off. She cuddles into me and gets comfortable. We stay like this until caius comes to take over. So I can go to the training rooms.      

Caius 's pov.

When Carlisle got here I went to get aro and switch spots with him since Marcus was talking to Charlie in his office.  Around 3:00 isa wakes up screaming. " Isa what's wrong" I ask " get my dad " isa yells just then aro,Carlisle, esme,Marcus and Charlie comes running in. Charlie comes up to her side and checks her." They are Coming... esme can you go get three cups of blood and three bottles mixed with formula and blood and hurry... Carlisle you are with me we have to get them out as soon as she finishes the cups... Aro I need you you to go on the other side of her just like caius... Marcus when we get them out I need you to clean and feed them with esme. " Charlie says and everyone does what he says. " ok I can sense  three so we need to go quickly so esme and Marcus will hold a baby while I I get the last one  Carlisle you have to close her up fast. She will be out for the rest of the day and half of tomorrow so her body can heal. " Charlie says. After she was done drinking the blood the medicine started to take affect and she falls asleep. Carlisle cuts her open and him and Charlie gets the first two and hands them to Marcus and esme. Charlie gets the third and Carlisle closes isa up. After that's done  Charlie gave esme the other baby and they go and clean and feed them. While we all clean isa up and change her clothes. 

Marcus ' s pov.

After we clean the kids up and fed them and we put them to bed. Esme said that she would stay and take care of the kid's while Charlie is working and isabella is recovering and while we are busy.

********************************

Today my brother's and I are in the throne room for trials. We are in the middle of killing a vampire for creating an immortal child. When jane comes running in. " masters isabella is awake she Carlisle is checking to see if everything is fine esme is feeding the kids before taking them to see there mother." Jane says as a punishment she lost her right arm and has to watch over isabella when we aren't with her. Oh and she is to do as isabella says without saying anything. "Ok jane take care of this and any vampire that broke the laws go to the waiting cells." Aro says as we go to see our mate. "We should call Charlie to let him know she's awake" caius says  "did you forget he doesn't like having his phone on missions and we have him on this one alone he also told us not to bother him if she wakes up today" I say as we open the door. "Hey isabella  how are you feeling" I ask " I am ok is dad out on the mission" she says. " yes did you want him for something" aro asks " no I was just wondering that's all" she says " well do you want to do something today " caius asks  " not really I an just really tired so I guess I will sleep." She says  " did esme bring the kids in" I ask  " yes I held them then she took them so I could rest here can you please give this to her I came up with names for them" she says " no problem why do you go to sleep...Aro and Marcus will be here if you need anything and I will be right back." Caius says walking out of the room. I take my shirt off and sit on the bed so she could get comfortable. Aro dose the same and gets on the other side of the bed. A couple of minutes later isa fell asleep and caius comes back in the room.  " Charlie called and said that Edward has found a new victim and she lives a couple of blocks away from here." He says " ok send jane and alec to watch over her and see if they can get her to break up with him. " aro says  " already done I also sent demetri and Felix because Edward has three hybrids watching her while he is in Egypt." He says  " aro why did you have Carlisle send him to Egypt." I ask " Carlisle has friends there and the danali's are coming here in two days they know something about Edward and thinks it might help. So he couldn't send him there." I answer for aro " that and we have amun  watching over him." Aro says  "can you guys please please be quite" Isabella complains " sorry love we didn't mean to wake you up" caius says

( sex scene )

" ok then why don't you come join us I am really uncomfortable" Isabella says while getting up and walking over to give caius a kiss. After they kiss isabella takes off all of her clothes. " Isabella what are you doing" aro asks " having fun with my mates. " Isabella says  " isa what about the stiches." I ask " Carlisle and my dad decided that it was faster to close it with there venom so no stiches" she says " isa aren't you tiered and in pain" caius asks while isabella is starts to take his pants off " no but am really turned on right now."Isabella says coming over to me and starts to slowly undress me. " aro you are wearing to many clothes so take them... oh my goodness caius that fells so good. Isabella says while caius thrusts in her ass and isabella gets really turned on that she once she gets my pants off she starts riding me. "Oh my gosh faster please. " she says  with that caius and decided to flip us over so caius and I get out out of her and caius lays down and aro picks isabella up and places her on caius were he thrusts in and out from behind. Then aro and I trust in to her at the same time. " oh my gosh yes harder... faster please" she begs so we thrust faster and harder. Luckily we made sure we used condoms because I don't think isabella would want to be pregnant again so soon. " oh my gosh caius please please go faster I love it when all three of you are in me at the same time just please go go the same speed."  She says  which caused us to  go at vampire speed. " YES YES YES OH GOSH I AM CUMING.... AHHHH... KEEP GOING PLEASE  DON'T STOP." She screams as she orgasoms making us go even even faster. Which makes her scream our names as she cums again. Which makes us pound into her harder and harder. " guys right there  gosh please don't stop" she says after about 2 hours she falls asleep.

(End of sex scene )

" wow that was great" caius says " yes it was but I think it's time to go see the kids we haven't seen them all day. " aro says "that would be a good idea if we could get up without waking isa up" I say.  4 hours later Charlie calls saying that Edward didn't go to Egypt and that he's looking everywhere for bella and that he will be coming here in four days. " Marcus wake isabella up and tell her to get dressed... caius call Carlisle and tell him and the rest to get here... I will get the kids dressed. I had Heidi and Chelsea  get the safe house set up for them just in case" aro says  as he gets up gets dressed and leaves.  I wake isabella up and helps her get dressed. After everything was set we all went to the safe house.