chapter 4

(The safe house )

Bella's pov

After Marcus helped me get dressed we went to the throne room to wait on the cullens to get here. When they did aro explained what's going on and we all left for the safe house. No one except the Volturi kings and a select few know were it is. The cullens were blind folded and lead there every one else wasn't. Aro was holding renesmee, caius was holding carlie and Marcus was holding rosealice. Yes I named them after my family there middle name is Emma Jasmin marie . It has Emmett and Jasper's first three letters. I know it's a weird full name but it's better the e.j. as a middle name. And this way they can easily change there first name and if they decide to. When we get to the safe house aro hands me renesmee so he can call Charlie. You see when he is on a mission he leaves his phone at the castle he doesn't like taking it. And if he is alone and needs to contact aro he gets a burner phone and calls but right after he destroys the phone unless aro says he will call back. My mates don't care because he gets the work done without distractions. Since I am always with the kings when he goes on missions I don't need to call him. I was brought out of my thoughts by renesmee tuching my arm to tell me that she's hungry. " esme can you make renesmee a bottle and feed her." I ask handing her renesmee and taking carlie and rosealice from caius and Marcus so they can go back to the castle. After Esme feeds renesmee she takes carlie and feeds her. Alice takes rosealice so I can put renesmee down for her nap.

********************************

It's been two weeks since we came to the safe house aro and Marcus comes by everyday to see me and the kids caius only came by twice aro says that he was really busy and can't get away. Today I was watching the kids they look about 4 years old. I was in my room because I wasn't feeling to well. I was laying down in my bed while the kids were on the floor playing when aro walks in " daddy aro mommy not feeling good." Rosealice says " the kids call the kings dad since they basically are. " rosey baby didn't I say don't tell your daddy's I am not feeling well" I say " yes mommy sorry " rosey says when ever renesmee wanted rosealice she would use her gift and think rosey so we just kept the nickname rosalie is the only person that calls her rose and Alice calls her Alice something about it being cool calling your name. Renesmee comes up to me and uses her gift asking if daddy aro could sing her to sleep tonight. " I don't know baby why don't ask him and try with out using your gift." I say I am trying to get her to talk but each time she trys no sound. I lay there waiting but no sound but I know she tried." Carlisle can you come here for a minute." I say " yes bella" Carlisle says walking in " renesmee baby can you try to talk to grandpa Carlisle without your gift." I say. She does what i asked her to do and Carlisle dose a quick check up. " well bella I don't think she will be able to talk at all. We would need to be at the castle for me to find the cause of it." Carlisle says " ok thanks Carlisle." I say " Carlisle before you go can you check on isabella she's not feeling so good. " aro asks " already did aro she will be feeling sick off and on for a while." Carlisle say. But before aro asks I say " babe I have cancer" " mommy I thought you said it was a small cold" carlie says gosh she is way smarter then her sister's. " I know what I said baby but what I told daddy aro is true" I say " no mommy you can't die" rosey says " rosey who told you that I could die from cancer." I ask " uncle Emmett did" carlie said. I already knew she knows so that's why I lied to her " Emmett cullen get your butt in here now and rose can't save you this time... rose can you please come get the kids. " I ask . Seconds later rose comes to get the kids " Emmett ran out after you called him I will drag him in here when he gets back." Rose says " ok thanks " I say after that aro and I just laid in bed until I fell asleep.

********************************

I woke up in caius ' s arms " morning love how you feeling " caius says " morning when did you get here and when did aro leave. Oh and I am just tired." I say aro left a couple of minutes after you fell asleep and came back to the castle and told Marcus and I. Then I came right over. Marcus won't leave his office though I tried getting him to come with me." Caius says " hand me your phone... and thanks for coming over." I say taking the phone " no problem you should be able to go back to the castle soon." Caius says while I dial Marcus ' s number.

( Phone call )

Marcus: yes brother what can I do for you

Bella: ya it's not caius and you can get your butt over here right this second or I will call aro and have alec or jane drag you here

Marcus: can't isabella I am really busy maybe tomorrow biy.

(End of phone call )

" Is he Comin" caius asks " no and he just lied and hung up on me do you know aros number I didn't get the chance to remember it." I ask handing him his phone " yes here you go it's ringing " caius says " ok thanks " I say taking the phone

(Phone call )

Aro: yes brother

Bella: not caius is Marcus busy

Aro: oh sorry izzy and no he's just sitting in his office why.

Bella: I just called him and he said he was busy then hung up on me.

Aro: ok then why did you call me

Bella: is jane or alec at the castle

Aro: yes both are why

Bella: I want you to have them drag Marcus here oh and you make sure to tell him I told you so for me love you

Aro: love you and I will make sure he gets there

(End of Phone call )

Marcus ' s pov.

After aro got back from the safe house he told caius and I that isabella had cancer. Caius tried to get me to go but I said no so he left to be with Isabella while I stayed in my office doing nothing I stay that way all night. In the morning I got a call from caius ' s phone thinking it was him I answered only to be talking to isabella I lied saying I was busy and hung up on her. A couple of minutes later aro comes in with jane and alec. " hey Marcus" aro says " hey aro why are you here with jane and alec" I ask " Isabella told you that if you didn't go she would have me get jane or alec to drag you there. They both volunteered so have fun with our mate." Aro says walking out. Just then alec and jane came up behind me and graped my arms but I simply got out of it. " oh and Marcus I gave them permission to use there gifts on you and I told them that if isabella tells them to they are to. You shouldn't have lied to her." Aro says from the throne room just then all my senses got cut off and they dragged me to isabella. When we get there all of my senses came back " thanks alec jane you can go but first jane use your gift on him for three minutes please" Isabella says. After that I was on the floor in pain. Three minutes later they leave then isabella says " next time I advise you to come when I want you and not lie saying your busy when you aren't or i will add on a minute... now get over here and lay with us.

********************************

After that day I would stay with Isabella every night and go back to the castle when she wakes up. that's been going on for 2 months since Edward decided to show up yesterday. We decided to send jane and alec to lead the cullens back to there hose while we stayed to have fun then we are heading back to the castle.