Part 1- Problems

Ink's P.O.V

Today was going really slow and there was really nothing to do except go to different universes and mess with people but they're starting to tolerate it and that's also boring. The best I can do is just wait it out and wait for something to happen.

I was waiting for about twenty minutes and someone was trying to call me. This caller was Blue. Now why does he need me he's defiantly strong to fight most things and Dream is more willing to do whatever he wants. When I was thinking this I almost didn't pick up.

"Waddup." I said through the phone.

Nothing much... Well that's a lie, there's a party that's happening in one of the voids and I was wondering if you want to come and party for a little!" Blue said excited.

"Hmmm? Okay, sure. Who else is coming?"

"Well, everyone's going to be there." Blue said properly excited to meet new people and monsters. 

"Okay, well I guess i'll talk to you when the party starts, Bye."

"Bye Ink."

As I was sitting there I felt like I forgot to say something.... Oh I remember, I needed to know what time it was starting and where it is, silly me. Blue did say that everyone's going so that means Error knows about it. After that thought I jumped in a portal and went to Error's place. As I got there I saw Error leaving.

"Wait two sec's, would you." I said fast so I can get all the words out in time.

Error turned around and looked at me with a little smile.

"Oh! Hey Ink I was just going to go tell you about a party I got told by Cross, you wanna come?" Error said.

"Actually I was coming over to tell you about the party. It's a shame we won't be about to hang out a lot at the party." I said a little bummed.

"Ink, how much longer are we going to keep this relationship a secret it's been, I don't know, a month now?" Error said a little sad.

"I just don't know how they're going to react, they could be super chill about it or they could try to rip use away from each other because we aren't meant to be together. I just don't want to take any chances this time." I said almost tearing up but stopped myself.

"Who cares what they think it doesn't matter, as long as i'm with you i'm fine with anything, and even if they try to take me away from you I won't let them, you got me?" He said walking closer to me and hugging me in a comforting way.

"I know but can we just keep it a secret for this party and will tell them on our own time. just this last time." I said trying to make myself look as sad as possible.

"fine, just this last time and will tell them. deal?" he said really not amused.

"Deal!"

"So, what time does the party start?" I asked.

"In about two hours. what do you want to do when we wait?" Error said.

"We can visit some AU's and walk around?"

"Okay, do you want to go to Outertale, there hast to be a timeline where everyone is dead so no one sees us." Error said.

"Sure, that sounds nice." I said as I was opening a portal to a disrupted timeline.

"Lady's first" I said gesturing to the portal in front of us.

"Whatever, i'm not going to argue with you." Error said with a little anger in his voice.

"Whatever you say... softy." I said running in the portal, Error right behind me.

Error and I were running all over the place in the quiet AU, the only things that were herd was Error screaming my name and me laughing my ass off. As I was running away from Error my long scarf around my neck got caught on my foot and I tripped over and fell on my face. now It was my turn to yell Error's name and now he was laughing at me.

"Pay back sucker." Error said laughing between the words.

As Error was still laughing himself to death he didn't notice that I was throwing a hole bunch of snow on top of him. everything fell silent... And it was back to laughing nonstop.

"You should have seen the look on your face it was priceless!" I said laughing and crying at the same time.

"Whatever Ink, let's just have a good time when we wait." Error said not amused.

Okay okay i'll stop... for now." I said with one more laugh until everything fell silent.

Error and I were sitting at a leg talking about random things, the only problem was that we lost track of time and we didn't know we were running late until Blue decided to call me and tell me I was late to the party and as I was just finishing the phone call from him, right after mine Cross called Error. Error basically said the something that I said in the phone call.

"Well I guess we should go know." Error said as he was standing up.

"Yup, we don't want to be any later then we are." I said.

Error oped a portal and left first so it doesn't look suspicious that me and Error are a raving at the same time. So I waited a little and then went through. I'm so glad i'm a good liar I've been lying for my entire life so it's not really a surprise. If I was bad at lying then we would of been found out in two days that we were dating. 

When I got to the place I was greeted by a hug from Blue.

"I'm so glad you made it Ink, I was getting worried." Blue said releasing the hug.

"I'm glad to (I guess) so how's the party so far." I said looking around.

"It's pretty nice so far but 90% of the people here are drunk." Blue said as his smile slowly turned to a frown.

"WELL MAKE THAT 91%! I'M OFF!" I said running away from Blue.

"INK I SWEAR TO GO-"

1036 Words

Here's the first chapter of this new story, hoped you liked it because I sure liked making it. see you later suckers.