Part 7- Bit By Bit

Error's P.O.V

"My fucking back."

I opened my eye adjusting to the light coming out the window that's blinding me, I also hear some voices coming from the kitchen area because I'm a curious little boy I peeked around the couch I was behind for some reason. As I peeked around I saw Blue in the kitchen probably making tacos and his brother Papyrus coming down the stairs questioning way there's a stranger tied up in there living room.

"Hey umm, Sans way is there a stranger in our house tied up?" Papyrus said pointing at the still sleeping Ink.

"OH! No need to worry brother, he's a friend!" Blue said walking out of the kitchen covered in mystery food.

"Wow, I didn't know you were into that type of stuff but can we just keep it to a minimum, you know I don't like cleaning." He said starting to walk back upstairs while laughing at his own joke. Not gonna lie but it did crack me up a bit.

"PAPYRUS! THAT'S DISCUSSING!" Blue said yelling at his brother and also waking up Ink in the proses.

"Good, you're awake, breakfast is already. I'm making breakfast tacos." Blue said joyfully.

"Oh joy." Ink said sarcastically and rolling his eyes at the sometime.

"Stop acting like a teenager, your eyes can't role any further," Blue said walking back to the kitchen to get Ink's plate. Now that I mention it, I haven't eaten in like two days and I'm starving.

Blue walked back with a taco in a bowl of milk, not what I was expecting for a breakfast taco.

"Here you go, fresh from the to toaster," Blue said thinking that was a normal sentence to say.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY FRESH!!!" Fresh said bursting through the door.

"NO ONE SAID YOUR NAME SO LEAVE YOU DEMENTED LOOKING JELLY BEAN!!!" Ink said utterly angry at Fresh, you can really see the burning hatred from Ink. Now Ink just made Fresh sad.

After that Fresh started to walk out of the door but before he was all the way out we both made eye contact, I made a really quick sussing action and he was hesitating whether or not to tell on me.

"Hey bro, you got another bro behind your sofa." He said disowning me, what a friend he is.

I heard Blue walk closer to me until he was looking at me, I didn't know how to react so I just did the thing I do best.

"HISSSSSSS," I said(?) as I pounced on him and as quickly as I could I took the bowl of milk and taco shells and chucked it at his face. I then quickly untied Ink's bounds as Blue was still taking the soggy taco shells out of his eyes and Fresh just left after this because this was too fucked up for him.

"RUN!!" I said to Ink as we ran out the front door and down the street. Most of the townspeople were probably wondering why these two people are running out of a house screaming but I don't know either. As we were running we saw Blue calling someone on the phone with taco pieces all over him.

" Run in the forest, it would be safer there." Ink said in front of me darting into the forest without me saying anything.

When we were running through the forest it seemed that Ink was way fast then me and I was tripping on everything, it seems like I'm doing that a lot. I'm also getting really tired really quickly. I was also starting louse Ink in the forest... and I lost him.

I started to slow to a slow walking pace were I was looking for Ink, it seems he disappeared.

"where the hell did he go."

I thought still looking around for. When you think about it the forest is a scary place, of course, I'm not scared pfff way would I be.

*SNAP*

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" I screamed probably the most girlish scream I screamed.

"oops, sorry Error to scare you, we just want you to calmly come back to the house with us," Blue said calmly walking out of the shrup with mud and leafs all over him.

"Hey umm, where's Ink?" Blues said utterly confused because he saw both of us book it into the woods.

"I have no idea, he probably fell in the river and died because he can't swim," I said stating a true fact and a little scared if he actually did.

"Well, I hope he's okay, anyway well either do this the easy way or hard way. You come with us and we go back to what we were doing or we call back up." Blue said both giving me bad options.

"Who's back up?" I said regretting what I just said.

Suddenly Nightmare came out of the blue walking up to me slowly, as I looked behind him I saw Blue with a smirk really unnoticeable, you would have probably needed a microscope to see it, it was an evil smirk.

"Bad choice." Nightmare said running quickly to me, ready to kill me. I had no idea Blue was this chaotic to tell Nightmare to try and kill us. They really don't want us to be together.

I dodged just in time before he hit me with his attacks, I then hit him back with my multiple strings tying him up but he quickly escaped because he's literally made out of black slug. We then started fighting back and forth me getting completely demolished and beat up, Nightmare just looked fine with no scratches on him whatsoever.

"Ha! I thought you were the destroyer of worlds, not some wimp." He said trying to catch me with his weird hentai-octopus things.

I then did the unimaginable, I tripped over a root sticking out of the ground and face planted.

"I finally got you." He said trying to do his final blow. ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sorry not sorry.)

I was waiting for pain but I didn't feel anything, only fear but I did hear something. I heard gasps from Blue and a small one from Nightmare, when I finally opened my eyes I was so shocked at what I saw, I wish I could unsee it.

1016 Words

Fuck me, when I was re-reading the chapter I was reading it in Danny DeVito's voice if you don't know who he is let me give you a refresher. "Oh look, I dropped my monster condom." I hope you know who he is now. Also, this story is coming to the end the next chapter might be the last. ;(