Part 3- Miles

Error P.O.V

When I was done rebooting I didn't know what to do and the best option right now is to run away from my problem, So I jumped into a portal somewhere and ran. When I looked around I looked like the original universe but everyone is gone so it looks like i'm al-. my thought got cut off when I bumped into someone and that someone was the Original Sans. Oh shit we aren't supposed to disturb the original timeline, not even I would dare to touch it but I accidentally touched it, that's not good.

"Sorry there bud, didn't mean to bump into ya but why are you in the underground everyone went to the surface and also I've never seen you around before. Mind telling me who you are?" he said giving me a look all around if he had seen me before.

"I'M eRRor." I said smelling awkwardly and sweating.

I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton, nice to meet you pal." He said taking his hands out of his pocket and trying to give me a hand shake.

"YeAH, nIcE To MeEt yoU tO." I said not shaking his hand but instead waving my hand, when I did this he shrugged and but his hand back in his pocket.

"I thought the whoopee cushion in the hand trick was going to work, it's always funny. anyway, why are you down her everyone is having a nice time up there." Sans questioned.

Oh no I don't work good under pressure, what do I say, what do I do. please someone save me.

"OH, uMmM i wAS jUsT uMMm... ByE!" I said as used my strings like Tarzan so I could Yabba-Dabba-Doo out of there but before I could get far to leave without many questions he made my soul blue and dragged me back to the deep depth of hell to question me further.

"Hold on there bucko, where do you think your going?" He said making me face right in front of him.

"I'm going home, I have a wife and children and if I don't get to them right now there going to die" I said sweating even more.

"Wait, Alphys was telling me about different worlds and stuff like that, don't tell me your me from another world." He said smiling at me

"If I say yes can I leave, I'm not supposed to be hear." I said Crossing my arms.

"Why bud." Sans said.

"What's that behind you!!'" I said as Sans turned around to see what I was talking about.

When he was about to turn around I swan-dived into a portal and this time I actually payed attention on where I was going. I picked the most gorgeous place in the multiverse, It's spacey, you can just let your thoughts carry you away and just have a good time all around, yeah you guessed it, the Anti-Void, haha you thought I was going to Outertale yeah i'm not I'm not that cliché.

When I got there I layed down and started to think if I should go back or not but it would be weird if I came back from my temper tantrum and act like nothing happend so I just stayed and started thinking about random things. The party was lame anyway and no one cares if I left of not.

Ink's P.O.V

"Ink where are you going?" Blue said questioning where I was going right in the middle of a conversation.

"Oh, I just need fresh air it's really stuffy in here and everyone smells like they haven't showed in 20 years." I said walking off.

"Did somebody say FRESH!!" Properly the 2nd most annoying Sans right behind me, yup you got it right Fresh Sans.

"Yeah Blue actually, he wants to hang out with you when I'm gone, see you later Blue and Fresh." I said waving goodbye while Blue was shaking his head no over and over again.

I jumped into a portal for the search of the big cry baby, I checked all the places he like's, like Outertale and... Outertale? actually that's the only place he really likes he also likes the Anti-Void... Wait the Anti-Void, way couldn't I remember that, oh well, off I go.

As I got there I couldn't see him until I did a full 360 and spotted him a couple feet away. As I was walking closer he didn't notice me so I just kept walking closer and closer until.

"BOO!!!" I yelled as he almost slapped me in the face.

AAAAAAAaaaaa Ink it's you, I thought you were having a good time at the party?" Error said crossing his arms.

"I was until you left." I said as I winked at him.

"Stop with your bullshit Ink." he said punching me playfully.

"So why did you come and find me anyway, are you going to mock me now or something?" Error said confused.

"No, I just want to know why, why did you freak out like that?" I said wondering what was getting on his nerves.

"They found out I was dating someone and they were trying to force it out of me with a hug." Error looked down properly thinking how stupid he looked. Thank goodness they didn't find who he was dating of they would have my head mounted on the wall, know that I think about is mounting people's heads one the wall are kinda creepy, they just stare at you and they can just never look away.

"Thank God they didn't find out who it was, am I right." I said nudging his shoulder.

"Ink way do you care so much on keeping this a secret, I know some people won't like it but it's better than telling nobody, I'm I right."he said nudging my shoulder to mimicking me.

"*Sigh* This is the first thing I'm actually trying to care about and I want it to last as long as it can and don't want anything making the time shorter." I said looking at Error sadly.

"Okay I get it know, it's all coming together know, I just thought you were a crazy person." Error said..

"Well you're not to far of from me being crazy." I said laughing.

As I was about to ask him if he want's to come back to the party I heard something  behind use and Error did to, when we looked around we saw.

1041 WORDS

(I wrote this at 4 AM)

Today I really felt like writing so hear you go. the next part mite take a little longer because I'm going on vacation! I haven't when't anywhere big in 6 years so i'm ready for a 8 hour plane ride and i'm ready to get jet lag of a 6 hour time different... so much fun!

Pomóż mi