Part 6- Chasing it Down

Error's P.O.V

Wow, Nightmare is sure having his sweet time, what is he doing, having dinner? God i'm so bored, there's nothing to do in here all that is in here is something dead in the corner but i'm not touching that. I was pacing back and forth in my prison thinking of some ways to get out of here but I can't think of any- wait I know the perfect plan.

I was waiting patiently for Nightmares arrival but he's taking longer than I anticipated.

"What the hell is this guy actually doing."

As I thought that he just barged in the room probably making me piss myself if I actually had a platter.

"What took you so long it's been like 3 hours!" I said yelling from across the room from him.

"It's only been 20 minutes." he said looking at the clock in the corner of the room. now I just feel stupid, living in a place where time doesn't exist does something to your mental state.

"H-Hey can you let me out of here it's kind of stuffy." I said with hesitation not sure if this "plan" was going to work.

"yeah no i'm not going to fall for that trick, i'm not that stupid." he said all smug.

"Oh really~"

"Well I have to go, OH and your boyfriend says that he misses you and loves you." He said mocking me a little.

"Hey! I never said he was actually my boyfriend." I said as Nightmare turned around to see if I was lying or not.

"You heard me, I never loved him, it's all a trick." I said like it was not a big deal.

"Oh really~ why are you doing it then?" he said trying to get more out of me.

"So I can get him out of the way and start destroying more AU's." I said as much hatred I could give, i'm not going to lie but I really do hate AU's, we only need one and all the rest are just nonsense and I just hate them. (me tho)

"I my be gullible, but what you just told me was 100% believable." Nightmare said happily.

"Yeah, well now you know my plan can you let me out, there's a thing in the corner and it's starting to freak me out." I said as the thing moved closer to me like it was limping.

"Sure thing pal, I was going crazy having to hang out with my brother and Blue." He said holding his head as if he had a headache.

As he said that he was getting the keys to finally set me free from here.

"Yeah, I can see that." I said smiling imagining what they did to him as I was walking out.

"Well I'll catch you later, see you sucker." I said not thinking what I was saying.

"What!?" Nightmare said wiping his head towards me.

"B-Bye!" I said super quick. As I said that I made a portal to get myself out of there and to Underswap where they might be keeping Ink.

Ink's P.O.V

Jeez i'm getting tired of being tied up, I just want to free my hands and I don't know, draw? But noOoOoOo~ I have to stay tied up and wait until I figure out something.

Everyone has went to sleep, Blues brother doesn't even know that i'm here. Dream went home because of some unknown reason, so i'm just waiting in the dark waiting until I can eat again.

I know it sounds cheesy but I miss Error a little bit like we are forced to be separated and I can't see him until I don't love him anymore which sounds stupid but you know I guess this happens to people, Properly not actually.

As I was trying to go to sleep I heard knocks on the window behind me, when I turned my head around I wasn't expecting who it was. It was just a branch hitting the window because of the wind, silly me I thought it was going to be a person. When I turned back around I suddenly heard the window open and it reviled Error properly trying to get me out of here.

"Error, what are you doing here!" I said whisper yelling at him.

"Sorry, I thought you might want to get rescued are do you just want me to leave?" he said as he was slowly closing the window.

"FINE! rescue me or something." I said a bit too loud, I might of woken up one of them.

"Whatever you say princes." Error said re-opening the window to get in again. As he stepped in the floor made a huge creaking sound and every step he took sounded even louder.

"Stop calling me that." I said rolling my eyes.

"But I only called you that once." He said smirking and also walking closer to me to untie me but before he could do that Error tript on some air and made a really loud sound. when that happened we both heard a door swing open and a voice sounding like Blues.

"Is everything okay down there Ink?" Blue wounded.

"Yeah I just accidentally knocked something over with my feet, nothing to worry about." I said sweating a little.

"OH! Let me clean it up for you." Blue said as he was walking down the stars, there was not enough time to react so the only thing I could do was mouth 'Hide' to Error and he did exactly did what I said, he went over to hide behind the couch just in time before Blue came down.

"So what mess did you make?" What mess? I don't remember making a mess, what is he talking about?

"What are you talking about." I said utterly confused.

"Jeez, your memory is horrible, you said to me that you just knocked something over." He said looking around what I have broken but surprisingly there was nothing to see except the darkness from the outside.

"Welp is there's nothing here i'm going to go back to bed. good night Ink." He said walking tiredly up the stars.

"You can come out now" I said whispering but I didn't get any answer all I heard were monstrous snores from behind the couch. you gotta be kidding me, he slept through all of that?

"Wake the hell up." I whispered a little louder, after that I heard him snore even louder.

"Well I guess i'm staying here a bit longer." I whispered but not being able to sleep after all that, even if I wanted to I can't because Error sounds like fighting jet and properly as loud as one. Well know all I need to do is wait until Error wakes up and I feel like it won't be until a while.

1101 Words 

Woah, 1,200 reads that's a lot of people that I don't know, thank you for reading this stupid fan fiction i'm totally sure I will become the worlds best writer one day because of this story.