Our Little Secret

Piper's POV

"Wake up Pipes, we have to finish decorating for the villian kids" Twink said barging into my room. "I'm up, i'm up" I said getting of my bed only to fall to the floor. "Sorry, I think I flew around your bed too much" Twink said still flying. "It's fine Twink, just let me get *Yawn* dressed and I'll meet you all at Beast's statue" I said. "Okay!" She said as she flew out my door slamming the door behind her. I went to my dresser and got out a change of clothes.

 I went to my dresser and got out a change of clothes

"Let's go Tick Tock" I said to my Gecko. Before I left Neverland, I adopted a Gecko which I named Tick Tock, after my dear friend Tik Tok Croc. Tick got on my shoulder and I opened up my window jumping out flying towards the school entrance. "Since when did you go dark? You usually where green and brown like your dad?" Midian asked as he flew up to me. "Does it matter?" I asked as I flew past him to Ben. "Hey Pi- Whoa, since when did you go dark, you usually where green?" He asked. "Don't matter, what do you need help with?" I asked. "Banner please, Jane needs some help" He said. I flew over to Jane who was about to fall off. "Jane! Jane! Careful" I said as I set her on the ground. "Thanks Piper" She said. "No problem. Here" I said handing her Tick, Jane adored Tick. " Midian help me!" I said flying to the banner. Midian flew over and took one part of the Banner while I took the other. "Higher" Jane said standing center. "Midian lower your part a bit and Piper raise your like 2 inches" She said. We did as told and she smiled. "Perfect" She said. We tacked the banner to the wall and flew down checking it out. "Not bad" Midian said. "They're here!" Ben yelled Aubrey pushed past Jane and I going over to Ben. Jane handed me Tick and I flew over next to Ben sitting criss crossed in the air.

"Piper you should go change, you might be mistaken as one of those villains" Aubrey said. I rolled my eyes. "First of all I do not care, and second of all bite me" I said. Tick walked down my arm onto my hand and I saw Ben chuckle. The limo pulled up and came to a stop in front of up. I flew up to the door and opened it two boys fell out of the limo fighting for something. They were the one's I saw when I went to try to see Harry last week. Then a girl with familiar purple haired girl followed by a girl with blue hair. I saw them last week to. I thought to myself. I sat on the roof of the limo and the purple haired girl was staring at me. "Guys we have an audience" She said to the boys on the floor. "Just cleaning up" The boy in the red beanie said taking a glance at me. "Leave it like you found out" Fairy G-Mom said. "And by that, I mean just leave it" She said. The boys threw everything back inside the limo and I closed the door as the limo stated driving I flew over to Ben still sitting in the air with Tick on my knee and the girls staring at me. Beanie boy looked over at Audrey and smriked. "Hello foxy, my name Jay" He said. I giggled and Audrey shot me a glare. Fairy G-mom intervened causing Jay to walk back to his friends. "Hello, i'm Fairy GodMother, head mistress" She said to the group. I looked down at Tick who was looking up at me. I smiled and looked back up at the group. "The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi Bobbidi boo?" The purple haired girl asked. "Bibbidi Bobbidi you know it" Fairy G-mom said.

"Yeah I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile, and sparkly wand" The girl said. "That was a long time ago, and I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future" Fairy G-mom said. "It's so good to finally meet you all I'm Ben-" "Prince Benjamin, soon to be king" Audrey said interrupting him. "You had me at prince" The blue haired girl said. "My mothers a queen which makes me a princess" She said. "The evil queen has no status here and neither do you" Audrey said. I rolled my eyes and got off the air standing. "This is Audrey-" "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend, isn't that right Benny Boo?" Audrey said grabbing Ben's hand. "Yeah, and this is Piper" Ben said. I smiled at the group holding Tick in my hand. "No princess, just Piper?" The white haired boy asked. "No i-" "She's just the daughter of Peter Pan, nothing special" Audrey said interrupting me. "Peter Pan? So you're never grow up? Faith Trust and Pixie dust?" The purple haired girl asked. "Well that last part is more on my friend Twinkle and her boyfriend Midian." I said. "I'm Mal, this is Evie, Jay and Carlos. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun together" Mal said sticking out her hand for me to shake. I shook it and gave her an evil smirk. "Oh no" I heard Audrey mutter. "Well Piper, Audrey, and Ben are gonna show you around and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8 to 11 and here we have a little thing called curfews" Fairy G-mom said. "Thank you Fairy G, we'll take it from here" I said to her. "Thank you Piper, Hopefully I don't see you in my office today?" She asked. "I'll try my best" I said with a shrug. Fairy G-mom left and it was just Ben, Audrey, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and myself, and Tick.