What Did I Say! Now We Have To Go To School!

Piper's POV

"Son of-" "Language!" Jay said. I rolled my eyes and played video games with Carlos. I heard the boy's' door open and close and I glanced back to see Mal and Evie. "Die suckers!" Carlos yelled with a laugh. "Jay, come check this thing out, man it's awesome!" Carlos said. "Um Jay, what's she doing here?" Mal asked. "Don't worry she's cool" Jay said. "Guys speak up, it's hard so eavesdrop when you're trying to whisper." I said. "Um, Piper, don't mean to be rude but we need you to leave" Evie said. "Oh you were planning this tonight?" I asked Jay. "We don't wanna go to school tomorrow" He said. "Makes sense, just skip dude, that's what I do" I said as I stopped the game flying over to Jay sitting in the air next to him. "Does she know?" Mal asked sounding mad. "Yes" I said. "Jay!" She screamed. "I wanna help" I said as I stood on the ground next to Jay still. "How are you gonna help, for all we know you could turn us it" Mal said. "I have a friend, last I heard of him he was sent to Isle of the Lost. I wanna break him out" I said. "You're willing to let all the villains out of Isle, just to break out one of your friends?" Evie asked. "Yeah, Auradon sucks plus if it wasn't for Beast, I wouldn't need to do this" I said. "What do you mean?" Evie asked. "Ben asked my opinion on who to let come to Auradon. My choices were Mal, Jay, and my friend Harry" I said. "They didn't let him come" Evie said in realization. "Ding ding ding" I said pointing at her. "So you're doing this out of revenge" Mal said. "Yeah" I said. "You're in" Mal said with a grin. "Perfect".

She looked behind me at Jay who was playing the video games and sighed heavily. "Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" She said to Jay, Carlos and Evie. "Fairy Godmother, blah blah blah. Magic wand Blah blah blah" Jay said looking back at us."This is our chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are vicious, and evil, and ruthless, and cruel, yeah?" SHe asked them getting a nod in response. "Evie mirror me" She said. Evie handed her a compact mirror and I gave them a weird look. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Searching for the wand, unless you know where it is." Mal said. "Sweetie, I got you." I said. I took a pouch of pixie dust out and went to the window. "Any of y'all have happy thoughts?" I asked. "What?" They asked. "To fly, you need happy thoughts, and pixie dust, and of course faith and trust but happy thoughts are more important" I said. "Is everything faith trust and pixie dust for you?" Jay asked. "All the world is faith trust and pixie dust, and, happy thoughts" I said shaking the small pouch in my hand "I think we do" Mal said stepping forward. "Good, think those happy thoughts and close your eyes" I said. They did as told and I sprinkled all of them in pixie dust. Jay, Evie, and Mal started to levitate but Carlos didn't. "Open your eyes" I said walking towards Carlos. "Guys go out the window and practice flying" I said taking Evie Mal and Jay out the window. "Carlos, do you have happy thoughts?" I asked. "Well to be honest, i'm more of a slave to my mom than a son, and i'm like the dumb witted one in our group" He said sounding sad. "How about 5 minutes ago, when we were playing video games?" I asked. "I guess that could be considered a happy memory" He said. "C'mon" I said taking his hand. We got to the window and I stood on the ledge to see Mal, Evie, and Jay laughing flying around.

"C'mon, If you fall, Jay and I can help you" I said taking a step of the edge standing in mid air. Carlos got up on the window ledge and looked down."Hey, don't look down, just keep you eyes on me" I said. He nodded his head kept my gaze. "Jump" I said. "I can't" He said. "Trust me Carlos" I said. "C'mon Carlos we got you, and if not, Mal can find a spell" Jay said. Carlos jumped with his eyes closed and was flying. 'Let's go' I mouth to Jay and the girls. "Am I dead?" Carlos asked. "Open your eyes" I said as I flew right in front of him. "Whoa" He said as he was about to plummet to the ground. Lucky for him,Jay and I caught him and he regained his happy thoughts. "You're doing it!" I said. "Nice job Carlos!" Jay said high fiving him. "So out of curiosity, what are all y'alls happy thoughts?" I asked. "Meeting a prince" Evie said. "Stealing stuff" Jay said. "Vandalism" Mal said. "Of course" I mutter taking the lead. "So what's your story?" Mal asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Why are you doing this, besides the thing with your friend Harry?" She asked. "Why are you at Auradon, why do you look like a villain right now, how are you friends with Ben, stuff like that" Evie said. "That is a very long story" I said as I flew up into the clouds causing one to look like a slide which I slid down. "We have time until the museum." Jay said. "Some other time guys" I said.