Oh C'mon I'm Not That Bad

Piper's POV

"Piper, let's go we're gonna be late for class!" Twink yelled jumping on my bed. "Do I care?" I asked as my eyes fluttered open seeing her flying towards my dresser. "If you're late for class one more time you'll get suspended and if you get suspended one more time you'll get expelled." She said taking out some clothes. "Do it for Twinkle, please" Midian as from the bedroom door. "Ugh, fine, but I can't promise I'll be in class on time" I said. "We just want you to at least try" Midian said. "Fine, get out" I said to both fairies. I fly of my bed to the dresser checking out the outfit Twinkle picked out. "Not bad" I said to myself. I threw on the outfit and put on my feather earrings, never land charm bracelet, and a necklace of the Jolly Roger that Harry gave me when we first became best friends.

 I threw on the outfit and put on my feather earrings, never land charm bracelet, and a necklace of the Jolly Roger that Harry gave me when we first became best friends

I put on my leather pouch belt putting pixie dust inside the pouch and did my make up and brushed my teeth and hair. There was a knock at my door and I grabbed my messenger bag opening the door. "Hey Jane, whatcha need?" I asked letting her in. I grabbed tick putting him on my shoulder and grabbed a hair tie putting my hair in a high ponytail. "Hey Pipes I was wondering if you could come with me for the sign off of the early dismissal for the coronation" She said. "Oh yeah, I need mine signed off too" I said. "Great grab it and let's go, also why is everything in your room floating?" She asked. "Pixie dust, twinkle woke me up" I said. "Makes sense" She said. I laughed and grabbed my permission slip and the pad of tardy passes knowing I would need it. "Let's go" I said. I flew out the room and she led the way since she knew where her mom was.

"So are you getting along with the villain kids?" She asked. "Yeah, they're cool" I said. "Audrey said we're having cheer practice during lunch." SHe said. "Ugh, I forgot about that" I said. "Lemme guess, food?" "I want some" I said in a baby voice. "Don't worry you'll-" She cut herself off seeing that the Vk's were in the classroom for redimal goodness 101. "C'mon, we're good" I said to her. We walked in, well I flew in and Jane kept her gaze on the floor. "Hello dear ones, Piper aren't you supposed to be in class?" Fairy Gmom said. "Yes but we need you to sign off the early dismissal for the coronation, and my tardy pass" I said handing her the passes and the permission slip. "Sure thing girls, everyone here remembers my daughter Jane, and Piper up there" Fairy Gmom said pointing at me since I was now sitting on top of the black board.

"Mom, no" Jane whispered in a scared tone. "It's okay, Jane, this is everyone" Jane's mom said making her face the class, four kids Jane, c'mon. "Hi, that's okay don't mind me, as you were" Jane said walking out the room waiting at the door for me. "Piper, you should consider taking this class, it could help with your manners." Fairy G-mom said filling out my tardy slip. "Oh c'mon Fairy Gm i'm not that bad" I said. "You are a sweetheart darling, bye girls" She said to Jane and I. "Bye mom" "Bye Fairy Gm, bye guys" I said as I flew off the blackboard and out the room. "Bye Piper" The 4 descendants said in unison. I winked at Carlos and flew out the room with Jane.

*Time Skip*

I changed into my cheer practice clothes and went to the field with Chad and Ben. "I'll see you boys after practice" I said to both of them. "Sure thang hot stuff, cheer extra loud for me?" Chad asked. "In your dreams charming" I said with a smirk. "Definitely" He said making it look like he was sleeping. I laughed and patted both boys on the back. "Good luck with Jay and Carlos" I said to Ben. "Thanks" He said. I pushed both boys towards the tourney field and walked over to the cheer leaders. "Ello loves" I said. "Hey Piper" Audrey said. "Hey" I said. "Bout time you got here." She said. I rolled my eyes and we watched to tourney team. "You're not really dropping out right?" She asked. "Nah, I just wanted to see your reaction" I said as I watched Jay knock down a bunch of people. "Nice job Jay!" I yelled. "Let's practice" Audrey said. We both did back handsprings and Jane and I gave Audrey a boost tossing her into the air since the others were doing flips. Jay was doing flips in the kill zone and Audrey and I stopped what we were doing watching him. "Jay! It's me it's Carlos! Wait stop! Jay stop!" We heard Carlos yell. Jay made the shot coach called him over. "I'll be back" I said to audrey as I flew over to the boys. "Hey Benny" I said to Ben. "Hey, you saw that right?" He asked. "Jay destroying you people, yes" I said. "What do you call that?" Coach asked Jay. Jay looked back at us and the field then back at Coach. "I call that raw talent, come find me later, i'll show you something you haven't seen before, a rule book, welcome to the team son" He said patting Jay's shoulder. "Have you considered band?" Coach asked Carlos making him laugh sarcastically. "Ben can work with him coach" I said "Yeah i'll do it" Ben said. "Alright, let's run that again" Coach said blowing his whistle. Jay bumped into Chad and Chad started supporting his shoulder. "You okay charming?" I asked. "Can you kiss my boo boo?" He asked. "Nice try Chad, see you in class" I said. "Bye" He said. We finished practice and we got out of our practice clothes and went to our classes, I was in class with Ben, Audrey and Chad sadly.