Story Of My Life

Piper's POV

We were all in the boy's room doing pretty much nothing. We agreed to go to our rooms and change into more comfortable clothes and then hand out in the boy's room since they had the biggest room. Carlos and I were on his bed he was petting Dude and I was on my phone. Jay was channel surfing, Evie painting her nails and Mal going through her spell book. "Piper" Evie said. "Yeah?" I asked looking up from my phone. I was having an emoji war with Jackson. "What's your story, you promised you'd tell us some time" She said. "Do I need to, you guys know pretty much everything there is to know about me." I said. "Not really" Mal said. I groaned and Carlos and Jay chuckled. "Okay where do you want me to start?" I asked. "the very beginning" Evie said.

"I was born, in Neverland, around 20 30 years ago. The day I was born was the day my dad had to grow up, but obviously just a bit. We moved to Auradon together and we stayed here until I was 7 turning 8. While in Auradon I met a boy, Harry, he told me his father wanted him to grow up some so he could learn to fight the bad guys. When we turned 8 I went back to Neverland with my dad. About a week later I ran into Harry and that's when I learned he's Captain James B Hook's son." I said. The four of them gave each other looks and i raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" I asked. "No everything's good" Mal said. "Kay? After that we of course became best friends, I found out he was a good guy, he wanted to be good, blah blah blah. We had our special moments here and there. Then there was Twink. Twinks cousin Petunia Winkle died because of those 5 damned to hell words" I said. "You mean IDBIF?" Evie asked. "Yup" I said. "IDBIF?" Carlos asked. "Every Time a child says 'I don't believe in fairies' there is a a little fairy somewhere that falls down dead." I whispered. "Oh" Carlos said.

"Twinkle hated Harry because he was Hook's son and because she and now everyone else thinks he's a fairy killer" I explained. "Did he kill Petunia?" Evie asked. "No, some boy in Scotland did" I said. "How do you know?" Jay asked. "When ever someone says anything remotely related to fairy's, pirates or Neverland I have some vision and can see who said it and for what reason" I said. "Wow your magical" Mal said. "Barely" I said. "So some weeks after the Petunia Incident Twinkle made sure I was never with Harry but here being her tiny fairy self compared to my big 8 year old self" I said. "Can I ask you some thing?" Evie asked. "Sure" I said. "Do you ever think about just going to the Isle and searching for him?" She asked. "Well to be honest, like once a week I fly over to the Isle and do an over top search just to see if I can find him, just know he's there" I said. They once again gave each other looks but I ignored it this time. "About 5 years later Ben's dad was announced King and he, you know. When that happened I felt a little bit betrayed by Twink since she didn't care about my feeling for Harry, that I was heart broken about him being forced out of my life but as time went by I learned to accept the fact that he's a Vk and I'm just a pan" "You're not just a Pan, for all you know you might be part fairy, didn't Tinkerbell have a thing for Peter?" Mal asked. "Yeah but my dad Friend Zoned her" I said making them laugh. "After that Dad sent me to Auradon, I met Ben, I was still 8 years old at the time and Ben being my best friend now, his parents pretty much raised me while I was here.  He introduced me to Chad and we sort of hit it off but ya know, that's pretty much ruined" I said " Then Audrey came into the picture at first we were Ok friends but she became a prissy pink princess. So I befriended people like Maddie, Jordan, Jane, Lonnie, Poppy, and Holly. I became a big part of the schools celebrations and stuff like that since being able to fly apparently gives an advantage to helping decorate." I said. "That's why your special, 'cuz you can fly?" Carlos asked. "Yeah but not just that. I beat up a kid that was bulling Ben and Chad when we were 13 so when people found out they found me loyal since I saved the future princes slash kings. And my ability to befriend anyone made people see that I wasn't just a one clique girl. of course my friendship with people like Doug, Jane, Maddie, and Ben shows that. Those four are more different than Fish and Birds" I said. "So that brings us to right now, still proving I'm not a one clique girl by befriending you guys. So that's the story of my life." I said. 

" So people didn't care that you used to be friends with Harry?" Jay asked. "They didn't know, only Ben, Chad, Audrey, and a couple others, but now everyone knows of course" I said. "Why are you doing this?" Mal asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh I love that song" Evie said. "Why are you helping us steal the wand?" She asked. "At first it was so I can reunite with Harry but now, I want to see Auradon go down. The perfect Princes, pretty pink princess, all of it. Auradon is suppose to be free but now, all that matters is who you date, if your parents are okay with it and if your a prince or princess. The others get left behind in the dust" I said. "That got dark" She muttered. "Yup" I said. "Well when the villains take over, I'll save a special spot for you" Mal said poking my nose. We laughed and looked at each other. "What was that look you guys gave each other about?" I asked. "What look?" Evie and Jay said. "When I was telling the story, after my mention of Harry you guys gave each other a look" I said. "Oh it was nothing, we were trying to remember if we'd seen a red pirate on the Isle" Mal said. "How'd you know Harry wears red?" I asked. "Because Captain hook wears red, right?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. "Well time to play video games." Jay said. 

Evie's POV

"Are you ever gonna tell her?" I asked Mal. "What that her best friend is a scrawny kleptomaniac jerk that does chores for his potential girlfriend Uma? No way" Mal said. "She's gonna find out sooner or later that we've been lying to her" I said. "Yeah, well no natter what she's gonna hate us after we take over"