Video Game Date

Piper's POV

"Hey gu-" "Ben asked Mal out on a date!" Evie squealed. "Okay then wow" I said laughing. Evie picks out Mal's outfit as I fix Mal's hair. I brushed her hair out and braided a little part of her hair on the left and soon I was done with her hair. "Piper" Evie calls me and I turn around to look at her. "You like?" she asks me holding up one of Mal's purple dresses, a purple and green scarf, and a black leather jacket. "That's cute" I say and Evie smiles big. We give Mal the clothes and she heads to the bathroom to change. Evie takes out her makeup and I get some from my room really quick. We pick out what makeup to use on Mal and eventually we pick out my foundation and powder,  Evie's sheer pink eye-shadow, eyebrow pencil, my liquid eyeliner and Evie's mascara, highlight and blush.

Mal comes out and we smile at how pretty she looks. "Mal" I sing-song and she looks at me. "We have a surprise for you" Evie says in the same tone. I pick up the eye liner and foundation  and show it to her while. She looks at us with wide eyes and she says, "No, I'm not putting any of that goop on my face". "Mal, it's a date and you have to look cute for Ben" Evie says standing next to me. "Isn't the dress enough to make me look... cute?" she asks . "No, you need a little makeup to finish the look now sit down and let us do our work" Evie said and we pull her to the bed. She doesn't fight it when I do her foundation and powder and I put on the eyeliner on and Evie does the rest.

 Evie puts on her blush. "Ok. Easy on the blush. I don't wanna scare him away. Not that I could" Mal says and I roll my eyes and Evie still adds blush. "Please. Just let her do her job, Mal. She knows what she's doing" I say and Evie nods. "Yeah. Remember my mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes" Evie says. "My mom was never really big on makeup tips" Mal starts to say and I sit next to her.

"I never had a sister" she says."Well, now you have two" Evie says and we smile at her. "And we're gonna need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off" I say. "My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White" Evie says. "Are you afraid of her?" Mal asks Evie and I just look down feeling that lonesome part of me come back since I didn't have a mother like most girls. "Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom?" Evie asks Mal and she looks down. "I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And... Yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me in her own way" Mal responds and me and Evie grab her hand with a smile. "Oh Piper i'm so sorry I forgot about your mom" Evie says and I shake my head. "It's ok. You have to deal with this stuff when people talk about their parents. I mean, I kind of did have a mother figure Belle treats me like i'm her daughter. We had our girl days where she says she wishes she could adopt me. And there's always Twink and Midian's Moms when ever I would go to Pixie hollow they'd take care of me." I say.

"Moving on. Let's go see" I say with a smile getting off the topic. We all stand up and walk to the mirror. "Are we done?" Mal asks and me and Evie nod and Mal stares at herself in the mirror. Mal laughs and looks at herself like she doesn't know the person standing in the mirror. "We know" me and Evie say as Evie lays her chin on Mal's shoulder and I stand next to Mal. "I look..." Mal starts to say trailing off. "Say it" I say with a smile and Mal smiles too. "Not hideous" Mal finishes and I just smile. "Not even close" Evie says and I nod in agreement and we laugh as me and Evie walk away and Mal keeps staring at herself. We hear a knock on the door and Mal opens it with a sigh and sees Ben. Ben was in his tourney jacket, a royal blue button up shirt, and white slacks. He was holding two helmets and I smile and look at Evie.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful" Ben says and Mal snorts with a smile."I hope you like bikes" Ben says and Mal walks out looking back and me and Evie with a smile and waves. We wave back and Evie closes the door. "Hey, Piper" Evie says and I look up to see her on her bed staring at the exam. "Yeah, girlie" I say and she looks up at me. "Do you think that we could actually be happy here, you know, in a different life?" she asks. "I don't know, I've been here ever since I was 8 years old and I hated it because I was away from my best friend, he was taken a way from me but when I met Ben and Twink and Midian came along. My life was turned upside down. This is like a second home." I said. There was a knock at the door and I got up opening it. "Hey boys" I said seeing Jay Carlos, and Jackson there. "We're kidnapping you" Jay said. "Kay, bye girlie" I said as I left Evie's room. 

"So why am I being Kidnapped?" I asked. "We're bored so we're going to play video games." Carlos said. "Works for me" I said. "Oh Piper, Fairy God Mother wanted me to tell you to help her out in our class tomorrow for something" Jay said. "Um sure i guess" I said. "Thank you very much" He said. We got to Jay and Carlo's room and we spent the night playing video games.