Fairy Princess and New King

Pipers POV

"Hey, wake up you bum, we have to get ready for the Coronation," Ben said shaking me awake. We both fell asleep in his room after doing tons of homework and practicing our speeches for today. Twink, Midian, Jane, Mal, Ben, and I missed school this week all week since we've been 'rehearsing' for the coronation, as Fairy godmother likes to call it. So Ben and I met up last night to work on our homework and try out our speeches on each other which I found pointless since the Vk's and I are taking over Auradon today, but I couldn't tell Ben that so I shut my mouth and rehearsed.

"I'm up you ninny," I said smacking his hand away. "No need to be violent, we have about 6 hours but you have to get there before me since your gonna be crowing me," he said. Ben got excited realizing that I, his best friend, was gonna be a part of his coronation. My job was simply putting the crown on his head and taking the glass casing of the wand. We've been practicing with a fake wand all week but Mal and I made a plan to take the wand before Fairy godmother used it to bless Ben.

"Hurry up you bum," He said walking out of my room. I rolled my eyes as I got up. I walked over to my vanity with all my new makeup. "Knock Knock," Evie said coming in followed by Lonnie, Twink, and Midian. "Hey guys," I said. "Makeup, sit stay," Evie said. "Evie I can do makeup," I said. "Yes you can blend and do liquid eyeliner, everything else you suck at," She said. "Eyeshadow that's literally it," I said. "Do Lonnie's makeup," I said getting out my foundation and the makeup sponge. "She won't let me," Evie said pouting. "Here you can do my hair while I do my makeup," I said handing her the curling iron. "Yay, I'm being useful" She giggled. "Where's your dress?" Lonnie asked. "It's in a bag under my bed, and the shoes in the box, I didn't want anyone seeing it, I wanted to surprise him," I said. "Surprise who?" Midian asked. "Ha-" I cut myself off dropping the makeup sponge. Evie stopped brushing my hair as she gave me a sad look. I've never done that before, accidentally say Harry's name like that, at first I'd do that a lot but it's been almost seven years. "Jackson," I said grabbing my sponge. I blended my make up as I grabbed the highlight. Evie, Twink, and Lonnie all gave me looks as they went back to doing what they were doing. 

"Harry?" Midian asked. Twink smacked the back of his head as I stood up. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth real quick," I said. I walked into the bathroom doing what I said I was gonna do. "I looked into the mirror seeing the crystal necklace around my neck. I held onto the crystal and just looked at myself. I long orangy amber hair, my lightly tanned skin, my auburn brown eyes, my shortish 5'2" petite self. I was eight for the first time when I met Harry, I had orangy brown hair I was 4'2" and had Hazle's eyes. I looked a lot like my dad when I was younger, and now that I see myself, I can see Zarina, my mom.

I walked out the bathroom sitting back at my vanity. "Ready?" Evie asked. "I nodded my head as we continued. I did my make up then Twinks while Lonnie put her hair up in a simple bun just like her mom's. Twink and Tink looked exactly alike when they were in their fairy forms, they both had beautiful medium length blonde hair and big blue eyes. But in their Human forms, Tink's hair was starting to turn brown while Twink had Hair that was turning into an strawberry blonde just like her dad's, Terence. As for median, he was just a brunette version of his father when he was away from winter. The minute the weather became cold he looked just like Lord Milori.

Once all of us did our makeup and hair, which took about two and a half hours, Twink, Midian, and I grabbed our clothes along with the accessories we were gonna wear and headed to the castle entrance where Jane and Fairy Godmother were waiting for us. "Ready kids?" She asked. "We nodded our heads as everything was set up. The wand was still not out yet but we just kept working. King  Beast and Queen Belle finally came completely dressed up. "Children start getting dressed, the guests should be coming soon," Belle said. "Yes Mom," I said jokingly. "You look, beautiful Piper," Belle said. "Thanks," I said smiling. Midian and Twink both fake coughed. "You guys look amazing, but go I wanna see you with your dresses an suit," She said shooing us we laughed as we walked into the castle into random rooms getting changed. "Piper," Jane said. "Yeah?" I asked annoyed. "I'm sorry, I let my new look get the best of me, and Audrey suddenly showing me attention and stuff she started being nice to me and I just let the popularity go to my head i"m so so so sorry Piper-" "I forgive you," I said. "You do?" She asked. "Yeah, It's fine," I said shaking my head. "Thanks" "No problem, now go get dressed girlie, we have a coronation to get to," I said. She nodded her head going into a room. I walked into the room I first stayed in when I lived with Belle, Beast, and Ben.

I got dressed in my on shoulder green dress and put on my rose stilettos. I looked like Bambi walking in them so I just flew barely off the ground making it look like I was walking. Evie had put half my hair in a fishtail braid the other half was curled and down. I had a green and gold bracelet on my right wrist covering up my tattoo. I had two rings on my left hand and no they aren't wedding rings, one was an emerald and the other a red ruby. Mal and used a spell last night painting my nails red with silver french tips. I had red feather earrings like the one on my dad's cap. Evie had done a green smokey eye look and crimson lips. My hand went to the crystal around my neck. I took the necklace off and the crystal of the necklace. I added the crystal to the hairpin Evie had made me. She left the spot in the middle just for the small crystal. I put the pin right above mt fishtail braid and took out my pan flute necklace. I put it on looking at myself in the mirror. 

"Wow" I heard a voice behind me. "Hey," I said. "You look, wow," He said. "Thanks," I said. "The Fairy Princess needs a crown though," He said taking a crown out from behind his back. I smiled walking over to him. I curtsied as he set the crown on my head. "Our new king needs a crown too," I said. He took his prince crown from behind his back. "This will have to do for now," He said. I smiled setting the crown on his head. "Go, Mal and you need to go to your carriage soon," I said to him. "Yeah, I'll see you when you walk me down the aisle?" He asked. "What, I did not agree to marry you," I said. "Not like that, I mean You're doing my entrance remember," He said. "Oh yeah, duh," I said. "I'll see you soon King," I said. "Right back at you princess," He said hugging me. "By the way, she's my mom, not yours," Ben said walking away. I laughed as I walked the opposite way. "We both know she likes me more," I said. Ben laughed as we made our ways.

I walked into the coronation room seeing everyone going to their assigned seats. "Piper, you look, amazing" Fairy GM said. "I know," I said. "The crown is just gorgeous and the hairpin is impeccable, who gave it to you?" She asked. "The crown was from Ben and the pin was from Evie with just a little touch of, a friend," I said. "Outside, The King and Queen should be arriving soon, Midian and Twink are already out there," she said. I nodded my head flying/walking outside. I stood on one side of the staircase while the fairies were on the other. Belle and Beasts carriage came up as they stepped out, well that was fast.

"Piper, Midian, Twink You all look amazing," Beast said. "Thanks," The three of us said in unison. Twink had her strawberry blonde hair up in a tight ballerina bun and wore a bright green dress that mimicked her mother's signature look. Midian had his hair slicked back while he wore a blue and gold suit with a white cape just like his father. "I can't believe the fairy princess is crowing our new kind, mommy's so proud," Belle said. I giggled and Beast jokingly rolled his eyes. "Hunny that's enough, we raised them well," Beast said. "Since when am I apart of this family, I thought I was a Pan," I said jokingly. "Since what three years ago?" Beast asked. I rolled my eyes as the fairies and I stepped aside.

Mal and Ben got out their carriage as they made their way towards us. We all bowed/curtsied at each other as the King and Queen had a conversation with Ben and Mal. The fairies escorted Belle and Beast inside leaving the three of us. "You look amazing," I said. "So do you," Mal said. "I'm gonna get going inside," Mal said as she left us. "Ready Ben?" I asked. "As Ready as I'll ever be," He said. I lifted my dress up a bit and took some pixie dust from the pouch I had strapped to my leg. "I know you have too many happy thoughts so back up," I said. I sprinkled Pixie dust over the petals on the ground just like we rehearsed. I opened the doors as everything quieted down. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to announce the arrival of our soon to be king, an amazing son, boyfriend, and friend. Will you please rise for Prince Ben!" I said grinning joyfully. Everyone stood as Ben made his way down the Isle while I flew right behind him.