Mirror Mirror

Piper's POV

The song stops and Ben was with Mal in the bleachers and his arm around her. He leaned in for a kiss, but Mal blocked it with his jersey. "I love you, Mal, did I mention that?" he asks and I smile as I pant. Carlos and I walk over to Jay, but I also see Audrey running up the steps of the bleachers with Chad. I nudge both boys elbow and they sees what I'm looking at. "Chad's my boyfriend now!" she says and I roll my eyes. "And I'm going to the coronation with him. So, I don't need your pity date" she says and kisses Chad. "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" Ben asks and me, Jay, and Carlos smirk. "Yes!" she says in the microphone and everyone cheers.

Audrey and Chad run down the steps and back to us and Jay runs up the steps to get Ben. Audrey looks at Mal angrily causing me and Carlos to bust out laughing. We're both holding onto each other for support.  I step aside from the team as they pick the MVP of the game. They lift up Jay and I smile and cheer for him as he looks at Mal and Evie and waves. They put him down and I run up to him and jump into his arms with a hug and he hugs me back. "Congrats, Jay!" I yell over the crowd and he smiles. I give him and Carlos hugs and I fly up to the bleachers. "Tic" I said taking back my gecko. "I missed you. "I said. "Piper!" Carlos yelled. "I'll see you girls at your dorm" I said. "Have fun" Mal said. "Bai" I said. I flew towards Carlos.

"The team is going out for pizza tonight for our win you're coming right?" he asks. "Yeah of course" I say and he smiles at me. "Okay we're all meeting in front of the school" He said. "Okay I'll see you there" I said. "See ya" He said. "I grab my bag and fly up to my room through the window seeing Twink and Midian. "Hey guys" I said dropping my bag and setting Tic Tok on my desk. "Listen I have to go out so tell me what you guys are doing in my room." I said grabbing a change of clothes and heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I got out and started changing. "We think Jackson has an interest in you" Twink said. I walked out of the bathroom make up in hand. "What?" I asked. "Nothing bye" they both said in unison as they flew out my window. I went back to the bathroom finishing up. I put a pouch of pixie dust in my bag and flew out my window closing it.

"Hey boys" I said seeing Jay and Carlos talking to Ben and Jackson. "Hey- whoa you went goth" Ben said. "I didn't go goth I just ran out of my normal green attire" I said. "Hippie" Jay said. "Say that again, I dare you" I said. "I said nothing" Jay said we all busted out laughing and headed towards Pizza Palace. We got a table and I sat in between Carlos and Jackson. "Welcome to Pizza palace what can I get for you?" A woman asked walking up to us. "Meat lovers and cheese pizza's all around" Ben said. "Coming right up" She said. some other waiters cam e us handing each of us cups since the soda machine was free. We spent the entire time chatting and Jackson and I were getting along great. We had a lot in common. "Okay I have to meet your dad" He said. "Nope we need to have your mom and grandma see my dad. He grew up like 12 years since they last saw him" I said. "We have to introduce them to each other at family day" He said. "Deal" I said we shook on it and kept talking to each other about random things the rest of the night. 

"Can I ask you something?" He asked. "You just did but sure, go ahead" I said. "Is it true that you were dating the son of Captain Hook?" "No, I was friends with him but i never dated him" I said. "How come everyone says your a traitor for being with him?" "We were best friends, we were so close that people thought we were dating and of course they automatically thought he was a bag guy" I explained. "That actually seems harsh on you" He said. "Yeah but once people got to know me" I said. "Piper, we're going out for ice cream, get you boyfriend and lets go!" Jordan yelled. "I'm gonna hit you with Twinkles shrink dust!" I yelled. I got up grabbing my bag. 

"C'mon" I said. Jackson got up and we followed Jordan out to the ice cream shop. Half the team left so it was just Jane, Maddie, Jordan, Holly, Audrey, Ben, Chad, Jay, Carlos, Jackson, Adrian, and myself. Adrian was the son of Jasmine and Aladdin and was currently dating, you guessed it, Jordan. We got to the ice cream shop and each of us got our thing and walked back to school together. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said. "Bye" They said. I headed up to my room and got changed into Pj's going to sleep.

*Next Day*

The day was passing by fast and it was finally fifth period, one more class and we're out of school. I had Chemistry with Evie, Doug, and Chad. Chad walks over to my side of the table and I look at him suspiciously. He walks over to Mr. Deley and hands him something that I don't see. The bell rings and I look at Chad feeling like something was off. We were gonna have an exam today in chemistry. Evie was looking through her bag trying to find what i'm assuming is her magic mirror. "Pipes, do you have my mirror in your bag?" Evie whispers and I shrug. I don't remember taking her mirror, but I check anyway. I shake my head when I looked up from my bag and she looks in hers again.

"Looking for something?" Mr. Deley asks and Evie closes her purse.Mr. Deley holds up Evie's magic mirror and she looks at it in shock to how it got there. I look at Chad realizing he took it and I look back at Mr. Deley. "Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code" he says and we glare at Chad as he smirks. "It will be my recommendation that you are both expelled" Mr. Deley says and I look at him with wide eyes and so does Chad. 'Sorry' Chad mouthed towards me. I could tell he didn't want to get me in trouble. I rolled my eyes you get Evie in trouble you get me in trouble. "Mr. Deley please you can't-" I start to say but get interrupted by Mr. Deley. "You will not interrupt, young lady!" he yells and I glare at him. "Mr. Deley I..." "But that isn't fair" Doug says interrupting Evie. 

"Obviously they weren't cheating since they didn't have that... Whatever it is" Doug says."It's called a magic-" "Your not helping, stop" Doug says again interrupting."Maybe Evie needed another pencil, and Piper wasn't doing anything, she was probably looking for a spare pencil for Evie" he says trying to save me and Evie. "Actually we were-" "Really. Don't help" he says to Evie."Evie, just let him talk, he's trying to get us out of this situation" I say and she nods."Please" Doug says."Please" me and Evie say at the same time.

Mr. Deley looks at us and starts to say, "Well, Evie, if you can pass this test I'll return your property and let the matter drop. Piper, my apologies for assuming you were breaking the rules" he says and "I don't blame you" I murmured.  Evie gave Chad a deadly glare and Doug tells us to work on our exams. After we did our exams I look at my grade and see that I got my typical A+. I look at Evie and she got a B+ and I smiled and hugged her. Mr. Deley gave her, her mirror back and she thanked him. After school Evie went to go find Doug somewhere and I met Ben at his locker.

I told him what Chad did at he looked at me with a shocked expression. "Wow, I always thought Chad had a thing for you" He said. "We'll he said sorry to me when he thought Mr. Deley would expel me" I said. "Dang, Chad has more issues than I thought" He said making me laugh. "Hey listen, I need your help with something" He said. "Sure anything" I said. "I wanna take Mal on a date, can you set up a picnic at the gazebo by the enchanted lake?" He asked. "Sure thing, I'll have the faries help me" I said. "Thanks pipes, you're the best" "I know Benny Boo, have fun on your date." I said.

*Time Skip*

"Thanks for your help guys" I said setting up the strawberries. "No problem, who's this for? Ben and Mal? Audrey and Chad? Evie and Doug?" Twink asked. "You have some many ships" I said. "I know" Twink said. "Well if you must know it's for Ben and Mal" I said. "Well you go Midian and I will finish up the decorations. "Okay but don't eat the food" I said. "We won't" They said. I flew off to Mal and Evie's room to see if Mal had been asked out yet.