Chapter 4 Again

I wake up and get out of bed to get dressed. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After that I grabbed my stuff and left. I got to to school and went to my class was Math. I got to math class I was the first one there so I worked ahead so I don't need to do anything. I was done with my work and out it in the teachers desk. After I started to draw again. The teacher came in and checked my paper. "Ok you don't have to do the test." The teacher said. "Ok." I said. Some students come in. Betty comes in and sits next to me. "Hi." Betty said. "H-hi." I said hopeing other people don't whisper things about me. Class started and I just drew some things.

(Time skip)

Almost everyone was done so I stopped drawing. Betty was done so we talked for a while. The class was dismissed so I left. Betty was gonna come with me but she had to grab something from her locker. I went outside and sat down on the bench. I saw some bullies from yesterday coming over to me. I tried to run but they pulled on hoodie and they threw me to the ground. I got punched kicked. But nobody came. I hear one of them laughing. I didnt know which one because I couldn't get up or see anything. I felt something stab though my back. I was crying in pain holding they will stop. I look up I heard footsteps but I couldnt see anyone. I the passed out.

Betty pov

I come out and see y/n in the floor beaten up and bleeding with a knife in his back. I looked at the bullies. My eyes started to glow.

(Sorry if you dont like the gif and this is not my gif)

Pink things start coming out of the floor and made all the bullies stuck. I summoned a spear and threw a spear at all 5 of them. I took all of there souls and saved them. I took y/n to the nurses office. The nurse was shocked. Y/n had to go to the real hospital. The nurse called the ambulance. The ambalance came. We went to the hospital to check y/n.