Chapter 11

(Time skip.  
{\__/}
( • - •)
/ >  > \ )

Your pov

I left the nurses office and checked my next class. NoooooOooOOo I said in my head. I had PE. I suck at anything that's a sport, I got to PE and saw betty come up to me. "Y/n where were you? You missed math." Betty asked. She looked at my bandages. I saw her hair flew but a dark pink color, "What happened to you?" She asked me. "I just t-tripped." I lied. "Tell me the truth." She said in a angry tone. I didn't want to tell her because she might do something to him and ill get beaten up again when betty isn't here. Also the students listen to betty because she's famous in this school. I dont know what to do..... I thought about it. I'm used to getting beat in up. "I got beaten up by someone." I said. "Who?" She asked. It was f/n. We were playing dodge ball, me and betty were teams. Coach error blew the whistle and we started I got out first so I went to sit down. I remebered about f/n homework, I got it out and started to do it.

(Time skip)

PE was over and f/n came over to me. "Did you finish it?" I nodded and gave him his homework. He took away from me and walked away,

Betty pov

I finally found him. I run up to him and kicked him, he fell to the floor and looked at me. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He growled. I started to kick him a few times and left him. I came back looking for y/n. Maybe he got to next class, I checked my schedule to see what my next class. It was art. I went to the art class and looked aeound to see if y/n is there. No he's not. He probably has a different class.