Chapter 6

Your pov

After betty helped me with some things she had to leave. "Bye y/n." Said betty. "Bye." I said. She left and I turned on the tv. I heard some thing coming from my backyard so I went to check. I opened the door and saw a kitten. "Aw its a cute lil kitty." I said. I looked up and it looked like it was gonna rain so I picked up the kitty and brought it inside. I grabbed a boil and put milk in it and gave it to the kitty. "What can I name you. Amber?" I said. She meowed in a mad kinda way. "Ok Hmm what about frisk?" I asked. She meowed in a happy tone. She was done with the milk so I grabbed the boil and washed it. I turned around and pick up frisk. I take her to the room so she can sleep. I didn't have a cat bed so I put her on my bed. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

I wake up and get off my bed. I looked at frisk and I saw a random girl in my bed. She had short brown hair and a blue shirt with 2 pink stripes on her shirt and brown pants and she had ears like a cat and a tail. She wakes up and looks at me. "Good morning master." She said in happily way. Master? I said in my mind. "W-who are you?" I said. "I'm frisk,the cat the was in your backyard. I stared at her in a confused work. She maybe is frisk. "Ok." I said. I went downstairs and she followed. I went downstairs and brought some cereal. I gave one bowl of cereal to Frisk. She started eating it. She liked the cereal. Mostly the milk but she still liked it. Frisk and I were done so I washed the bowls and sat down in the couch. She lays down on my lap. I blush a little. I turn the tv on and watched. While frisk was watching tv I called the school to see if frisk can come.

(Time skip to 2 days sorry)

I was woken up from frisk ready dressed and starring at me. "Master come on its time for school." She said. "Ok ok ill get dressed." I said. I told her she didn't need to call me master but she wanted to call me that. She went downstairs waiting for me. I got dressed and went downstairs. Frisk really wanted to be early so I just grabbed a piece of toast and me and frisk walked to school. I walk pass betty's house and see betty coming over to me. "Hi y/n." She said. "Hi bett-" I was cut off from frisk hidding behind my back a little. "M-master who's that?" She said. Betty's eyes widen a little. "That's just my friend." I said. "Betty this is Frisk." I said. "H-hi." Frisk said nervously. "Hi."  Betty said sounded kinda jealous. All three of us were walking to school. Frisk was still hugging my hand and I think betty was starring at Frisk. We got to school and we went to class. Everyone was there and the teacher came in and saw frisk. "Frisk could you come up here and tell about yourself." The teacher said. She didn't listen. I whispered to her and said. "Frisk go up there." She nodded and went up there. She went up there. She looked at me. I had a paper that said. Talk about yourself. "H-hi I'm frisk. I was born in (the country you live in) and I was poor then y-y/n found me and he let me live with him." She said nervously. "Ok,y/n would you like to guide frisk to the school?" The teacher said. "Sure." I said. We left the room and showed the classes. "Frisk why didn't you listen to the teacher?" I asked. "Because I only listen to you. I don't know who he is so I don't trust him." She said. I was gonna say something by I remembered that she was a cat. "Ok but you can listen to the teachers." I said. "Ok." She said. I was showing her where the lunch room was but I had to use the bathroom so I told frisk to stay while I go to tbe bathroom. I come out and hear frisk. I come back and see a group of boys flirting with frisk. She saw me and ran up to me hugging me. The boys were starring at us and came over to us. "Lets go frisk." She nodded. We quickly left the room and I guided her to the rest of the places.(Wow 802 words)