Chapter 16

It doesn't look that good but it's my first time drawing betty

It doesn't look that good but it's my first time drawing betty. Well Enjoy the chapter.

Betty pov

I have to find away to destroy that phone. I say in my head. "Now. Either listen to me or LET Y/N LEAVE YOU.
Your choice."

.
.
.

"Fine." I said. "Good choice." I can't believe this is happening. "Betty, my demand is for you to stay away from y/n forever." She said. I just nod. "Good." She says then leaves. I will never leave y/n NEVER. I say in my head.

Y/n pov

I come back to where betty last was and brought the cinnamon buns. "Betty?" I said. I thought I should wait.
Then Ally comes up. "Hello." I said. "H-hi." She said. "W-who are you waiting for?" She asked. "For betty." I replied. "Oh. Her. She is upstairs helping the teacher so it will take her awhile." She said.

"Oh ok." I said. "M-may I have one?" She asks. I was planning to give it to betty. "Sure." I said. I gave her her one and saved the other for betty. "T-thank you." She said. "No problem." I said back.

"Can we go outside? Since we have break for 15 minutes?" She asked. I didn't say anything but nod.

We went outside and walked and talked a little. We sat down on a bench and told each other our hobbies.

Betty pov

I was behind a tree listening. I started to cry. I couldn't stand it. I left behind the tree. I summoned my spear and made it go directly at Ally. Leaving a mark of blood on her.

Y/n and Ally looked at me. "Betty?" Y/n says. "What's going on?" He said again. The next thing I know Ally kisses y/n on the mouth. My eye glowed a firey pink.

I teleported and punched Ally off the bench. I throw spears at her but she dodged them. She thrower her phone with the recorder.

Y/n caught it and looked down at it. "DONT PLAY IT!" I yell. But then y/n played it and heard everything.

To be continued.