Chapter 13 Why?

"Hey guys. Quick thing to say I'm sorry for not posting and I will continue making more chapters for this. I don't know if I said that already. And the yandere betty book is out. Also epicsansboi please don't kill me. Enjoy.

Your pov

When we got back from the mall betty left the go back to her house and I went back to my house. We weren't talking to each other ever Since that happened.

 We weren't talking to each other ever Since that happened

Just thinking about it makes me blush more.

Time Skip

I went on the bus to go to school. The bus stopped and betty came in the bus. "Hey betty sit her-." Betty passed me and sat with someone else. She didn't even look at me. The bus began to move again. I put my hand on my head. Stupid,Stupid STUPID. I said in my head over and over again. What if she doesnt like me anymore? I'm in idiot. I said in my head.

When I got to school betty still didnt talk to me and still avoided me.

??? Pov

I was looking around the corner and watched y/n. I got so happy maybe betty broke up with him. I finally have a chance with him now. And I will be with him and know one will stop me or take my locker away from me.

I go back to my home. I go to my room and then look at my wall. I have pictures of him all over my wall.