Chapter 19

Hey guys. I know I said I'd not make alot of stories anymore or chapters.

I thought maybe I will make more but not alot

I thought maybe I will make more but not alot. Hope you guys enjoy and thank you domkelly and DJWOLFBLADE32 for saying those nice stuff!

Betty pov

After I walked home with y/n I decided to take a walk back school. My soul it's not supposed to be like this. I'll ask Alphus (sorry if I spelled it wrong it's been awhile.)

I got to the school and went to alyphys office. "O-Oh Betty!" Alyphs said. I show her my soul and her face chnaged from shy to concerned. "W-What Happend to your s-soul!" Alyphs says out loud.

I shrug my shoulders. I'm not sure what happened. I was gonna use my power but wasn't able to, thats when I noticed my soul was glitched. "O-ok, betty is it ok if I can do some tests." You nod in agreement.

"O-Oh ok, step into this machine." Alphys said. You go over to the machine, you go inside. "Ok this may make you a little sleepy, but it's supposed to do that." Alphys said. You nod meaning your ready and Alphys starts the machine. I start to get tired, i cant help it, my eyes start to slowly close and then i fell asleep.

I wake up in white room on the floor. I get up and look around. That's when I spot something. It looked familiar. I slowly approach, before I say anything the person starts to laugh. It was a female, she was glitched. Her face her body, her arms, legs. You couldn't tell who this is at all, but I couldn't help but think I've seen this person before...