Chapter 5

We went to the hospital to check y/n. When we go to the room they told me I couldn't come in so I sat down at the waiting area. Then one of the nurses came to me and asked me what happened to y/n. I told them everything that happened and the nurse went back to the room. I got bored and looked to see if anyone's watching. I take out the souls I took from the people that bullied y/n. Kuma comes out and stares at the souls. Then the door openes. "You can see your friend now." The nurse said. "Ok thank you." I said walking into the room. The doctors weren't there because it was there lunch for them. I watched y/n for awhile hoping for him to wake up. The doctor came back. I got up and before leaving I look at y/n before leaving. I left the room and went to the waiting room.

2 weeks passed

I got more worried for y/n unroll the doctor came out. "Y/n is fully healed. Now you can take him home." The doctor said. I rushed to the room and see y/n awake. I hugged him and teared up a little. After that I took y/n to his house. When I came I saw some people at y/n's door. I knew this isn't y/n siblings. I looked at y/n and he looked frightened. I walked over to his house and the people were starting at us. Then one of them came up to y/n and punched him. I punched him back then the other bullies looked ready to attack us.

(Time skip. Sorry I'm lazy)

I attacked them and they ran away except for one I took there soul. And me and Y/n went inside.