Hargeon, In Flames

"Is this a good idea?" A red dragon said asking a half-black and half-white dragon in front of him.

"It is for the best, this child was abandoned and we happened to find this child." The dragon said looking at the small basket case that lay next to the red dragon, "Judging by the size of this child, he is only a newborn, so you train him for 5 years and I will train him for another 5 years and I shall send him on his way to the guild 'Fairy Tail'."

"I understand brother." The red dragon said bowing his head in respect, the other mythical beast did the same.

"With this, it will be the birth of another Dragon Slayer, Grandeeney and Metallicana have found their own humans a few weeks ago, this will also be the first time a single human has been taught by two dragons. I shall give you the honour of naming him, brother Igneel."

Igneel smiled and looked at the sleeping baby child with unusual pink hair. "Natsu, Natsu Dragneel."

"Interesting name, brother."

"I don't know about you, Kelvin, my flames may not be hotter than yours but my choice of words are definitely the superior."

The dragons chuckled whole-heartedly causing the ground to shake

"Well brother Igneel, I must set off, I will visit the child in 5 years so I can train him again."

Igneel nodded as he saw his brother take flight, "Make sure that boy is strong by the time I pick him up!" The dragon roared at the red beast.

"Of course he will! He's going to be the best!" Igneel yelled back waking up the baby. Igneel saw his brother disappear in a flash of white fire and sighed rocking the baby's basket-case slowly calming him down. Igneel looked at the baby now called Natsu in front of him and bounced his basket around which earned a giggle from the baby.

"You are an interesting one, little child. Your destiny will be far from your mind to comprehend but I hope soon you will know what I'm talking about."

The child just looked at the snout of the dragon and tried to grab it earning a chuckle from the dragon.

'This is going to be interesting.'

18 Years Later, Location: Port of Hargeon

A blonde girl wandered around the streets of Hargeon looking for some magical supplies,

"Tch, my sex appeal only got me a 1000 jewels discount?!" She yelled kicking a store sign over in frustration, "Ah well, it doesn't matter, now I got the Celestial Spirit of Nicholas! I'd like to think of it as more of a dog and a pet than a celestial spirit." She cheerfully laughed

However, she was interrupted when a flock of girls came hurdling past her screaming something like

"Salamander-sama is here! Kyaaa!" They all screamed running past the blonde. She was intrigued by this,

"Salamander? Isn't he the famous wizard with magic you can't actually buy in stores?!" She ran over to the crowd and saw that the girls were surrounding a purple-haired man with a red cloak. The girls had hearts in their eyes and soon the blonde haired teen had hearts on her eyes as well, 'What's this feeling...' She looked at the man and the man looked back at her; winking his eye at her. 'This... This is love!'

While all the girls were entranced by this 'Salamander' a black cloaked figure was off in the distance looking at this crowd. He heard one of the girls scream 'Salamander' and investigated this. He walked over to the crowd, skillfully dodging all the girls that were pushing each other around and confronted the man.