Daybreak, The Book

Natsu grumbled as he changed positions on the train every now and then. Moving transportation was not his thing, it was worse that it was a train, it was the only thing that could make him that vulnerable. His face was slightly pale and he took a position where his head was outside the window just loosely hanging there.

"Ugh... this is why I... don't take... trains..." Natsu at least managed to not vomit, he trained himself not to vomit on transportation around 3 years ago, but he still couldn't get rid of the nauseating feeling he would get from transportation.

"Natsu..." Mira looked at the crestfallen Dragon Slayer and sighed. She stood up and picked up Natsu and rested his head on her lap as they sat down.

"Ngh... Mira... what are you... doing?" Natsu said as he peered up from his position to the white-haired mage.

"Just be quiet, be grateful you are getting this." Mira said looking away from Natsu, she hid her face as her face was blushing brightly red and she didn't want Natsu to see this.

"Mmm... okay..." Mira waited for a while before she heard the soft snores of the young man and felt the hot breath against her torso, she blushed even more. She had a thing for Natsu, she liked him ever since he had saved her sister, Lisanna, from her younger brother, Elfman who was possessed at that time. Natsu had managed to save both Lisanna and Elfman. Elfman couldn't avoid the countless charred areas and bruises though.

Mira ran her fingers through Natsu's soft pink and white hair and twisted the locks with her hands. She thought how cute he looked in such a vulnerable state. Only Erza and Mira had actually seen Natsu in such a state and that was when Kael died.

Kael was a senior member of the Guild, he was around the same age as Gildarts and also had a tendency to disappear for a few weeks just like Gildarts. Once again, Natsu had two father-like figures and he would often fight, play and train with them. Until that event occurred.

Natsu let out a sharp exhale, like a dragon. Mira was startled by this and regained her thoughts. She withdrew her hand from his soft pink hair and looked lovingly at him.

'If only he could be mine... I would've taken him if Erza wasn't in the competition as well... and also since he brought that new girl, Lucy. Well, judging from her reaction she didn't really mind him and thought of him as more a friend.' Mira thought as she closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

She slowly fell asleep as she held Natsu's head on her lap and started to subconsciously run her fingers through his hair as she fell into a sleep.

A few hours passed and they arrived at the town of where the mission said it was, Natsu and Mira head over to a big mansion that had put up the mission. Mira looked at the flyer and back at the house.

Natsu chirped in a few words, "I guess they weren't kidding when they put up the flyer for 1 Million Jewels." Natsu approached the door and knocked on it three times. Mira followed behind observing the area.

"I don't know... it still seems quite suspicious that all we need to do is destroy a book..." Mira said

The door opened to a butler, "Hello, you must be the Mages, the Master and Mistress is waiting for you in the living room." Natsu nodded and entered the building and went into the living room.

Natsu wasn't too amazed at the house since most of his S-Class missions were infiltration missions and so he would often analyse the buildings, the bigger they are the better they were.

Mira and Natsu sat down and faced towards a man and a woman that they presumed, that this was his wife.

"Hello there! I am Kaby, the one who has put up the mission for a certain book to be destroyed." He said reaching his hand out, Mira shook it and smiled at him.