Fairy Tail, Law (Arc End)

After meeting the young child which had explained the whole Jupiter Cannon and the Elemental Fours, Erza and Mira walked outside together before looking at each other and nodded, showing that both of them know what to do. Erza Re-quipped into her Flight Armor Wing Suit and sped off around the mobile guild and entered the back Entrance.

Mira had already turned her face into Lucy, in order to trick Jose that she was coming to surrender. She walked in front of the cannon and spread out her arms. The Guild members were in disarray as they realized that this wasn't actually Lucy, but it was Mira, due to the fact she still had the pink dress on.

"Sis! What are yo-" Elfman was stopped by Lisanna who put her hand over her older brother's mouth and shushed him.

"Hush bro! She know's what she's doing, let's just deal with... these shades!" She said whacking away a shadow whilst Elfman smashed down 3 shades at the same time into the ground.

"Alright! She's a real man!"

Lisanna shook her head as she slashed a Shade down with her Tiger Claws and thought,

'I'm not even going to ask about this...'

Mira stood there with her hands held out arms apart and bellowed, "Here I am! Come on Jose! Take me and leave my friends alone!"

There was a deafening silence before some feedback was heard on the PA and talked,

"Hmm... Well, you sure are very convincing."

Mira was confused as it then hit her that he had caught on, but she was too late as a long metal arm reached out to Mira and grabbed her, slightly crushing her body and making her yelp in surprise.

"But, I don't think that kind of trick will work on me, Mirajane Strauss!" He cackled as he set the grip to increase on the mechanical hand, earning a loud crunching noise and a painful scream from Mira.

"Sis!" Elfman shouted as he transformed his hand into a rock and jumped up to the mechanical hand and pried the hand open allowing Mirajane to set free and turn herself back to her normal face. Lisanna followed suite by transforming her arms into feather wings.

"Guys! What are you doing here! It's dangerous, and I can handle this myself!" Mira said as she flailed her hands around to them.

Both of them sweatdropped as Lisanna then spoke, "But Mira! We're strong enough to fight!"

"Yeah! And besides, it looks like you were handling it perfectly..." Elfman said in a sarcastic tone making Mira glare at him and made Lisanna laugh.

"Alright fine, you two go inside and deal with one of the Elemental Four. Meanwhile, I'll deal with the arm things over here." She said as she transformed into her Satan Soul form and the siblings nodded before Lisanna grabbed her brother with her talons and threw him through an open window and followed closely behind him giving Mira a thumbs up before disappearing into the building. Mira turned around and saw the mechanical arms heading straight for her at breakneck speed.

"Well now." Mira caught both hands with each of her hands respectively momentarily shocking the Guild Master of Phantom Lord. "Let's kick it up a notch before this Abyss Break thing happens." She slapped the hands away from her but one of the hands immediately curled up in a fist and punched Mira quite a distance away.

Mira spat out some blood and wiped it away from her mouth as she grinned and voiced out "That was a good hit, unfortunately-" Mira charged her dark energy into a ball until it grew twice her height and threw it at one of the arms,

"Dark Energy Ball!" The dark energy ball amassed together and smashed into the joint of the right arm and tore the arm into pieces.

"Damnit!" Jose yelled as he smashed the dashboard in front of him, the move Mira did short circuited the controls and broke the controls for the metal arms. Jose shouted out in frustration as he walked out of the room and met with Sol,