Erza, Her Friends

A Blue-haired man with a red tattoo over his face sat down on his throne, a man walked in who had extremely long black hair that reached down to his feet, he had hairy eyebrows that were pointed up in spikes and he wore simple clothes with a sleeved shirt with plain armbands, pants, gloves and sporting some shoes.

"Sir, the Titania, Erza, has been captured, however, Wally seems to be in bad shape after encountering a mighty foe." He spoke whilst Jellal slowly nodded.

"He will recover soon, the opponent must have been tough! The rest of her team are probably on their way here soon enough."

"Why did you not just kill Erza, Sir? It would've been a lot easier and that would've accomplished your vengeance right?"

Jellal gripped the arms of his throne and smiled sadistically, "It's simple really, she's going to be a sacrifice to the tower!" He yelled as he laughed to himself.

Sho's Ship

Erza was immediately tied to the mast pole in the middle of the deck when they shoved her on the boat. It was during the night so everyone had fallen asleep, except for Erza and Sho. Sho walked up to Erza and squatted down to her level as she was sat on the floor, still wearing her dress.

"Hello there, Erza." Sho said, Erza looked away,

"Let me go, Sho! Let me go this instant!" Erza demanded as she thrashed around. Sho slowly shook his head and chuckled,

"I'm sorry Erza, but I'm going to have to decline, this is all for your good. By they way, you look great in that." Sho leaned in and gave Erza a hug, Erza in response shoved him forward making Sho topple back onto his bottom. He looked dazed a bit and looked back at her.

"You know, I didn't want to do this, but you left us no choice, you abandoned us and all of this is your fault for betraying Jellal!" Sho stood back up.

"Jellal? What's he doing here?" Erza reminisced the time her and her old friends tried to escape the R-System and whilst they were worried about being captured and maybe tortured, it was Jellal that pushed them all to keep going and gave them all courage.

"No reason for you to know now, is there?" Sho teased sticking his tongue out making Erza angry. She calmed down when she thought of Natsu and smirked.

"What are you smirking about." Sho said narrowing his eyes,

"You know, it's not smart taking a Dragon's mate away from them." Erza smiled.

"What on Earth are you even talking about."

What happened next caught the two by surprise, and everyone sleeping on the ship. As if by coincidence, after Erza had said her little monologue, a huge stream of fire blasted past them annihilating the water beneath the stream of flames. The flames narrowly missed the ship but it rocked it back and forth for a while. A roar was heard in the distance on land and Sho looked over to see a familiar pink and white haired man at the other end of the flame stream. The stream died and the crew members and Erza's old friends stumbled out of the ship into the deck.

"What on earth was that?!" Simon asked, Sho was ghastly pale as he saw the destructive power of Erza's alleged 'mate'.

"A-A force that we shouldn't reckon with..." he looked over to Erza who was looking at the man in the distance lovingly.

"I have feeling that this is going to be a long night." Sho sighed telling the crew members to go back to sleep.

"That was impressive wasn't it, Natsu." Mira said as she put her hand above her eyes to block the stream of fire that lit up the entire area for a while.