Fairy Tail, To War

It was a few days later and there was quite some events that happened. When Natsu and Erza came back from prison since it was only a few days sentence, this was to make people see that the Council still has power.

They came back to the Guild and it seemed as though Mystogan had entered the Guild and put everyone to sleep, except for Laxus, Natsu and Makarov. He left and Laxus then stated that he seen Mystogan's face as he was the strongest there, other then argued that Natsu was stronger and it almost broke out in a fight.

It was stopped when Mira asked if Erza, Natsu or Laxus took an S-Class Quest and haven't had it stamped and confirmed yet. They all shook their heads and a look of distraught appeared on her face as Laxus said that he was sure he saw Gray for a split second on the second floor.

Makarov was furious and told Laxus to go get them back, which he bluntly refused, Natsu volunteered but in a way which made the whole Guild shiver at the thought of what Natsu would do to Gray and Lucy.

In a fit of rage he blasted through the Guild doors, went to the harbor and traversed the ocean in a matter of an hour using minimal fire power.

A series of events happened then, such as Erza showing up a few minutes after Natsu showed up and then they helped destroy the moon or something.

Also, Natsu had an encounter with a person called Zalty, who was in contact with Siegrain, but Natsu knew that Zalty was a girl and figured it out instantly. They fought and Natsu won causing her to go back into her normal form in a white kimono while she was badly bruised and burnt.

Natsu knew that someone was controlling Siegrain but he didn't know. He got information from the girl and her name was Ultear, Natsu commented at how pretty she was and why she was doing such things causing the girl in front of him to blush.

Natsu smirked as he tapped her and teleported her back mainland. A person in a black cloak and hood appeared next to Natsu and Natsu asked him to look into Ultear and who she was. The hooded person silently nodded and disappeared into the dark.

Present Time

Natsu and Erza were in front of Gray and Lucy discussing what punishment should be put on the two, but Lucy was happy aside all that happened that she got a Golden Celestial Gate Key called Sagittarius, a half man half horse archer.

"E-Erza, y-y-you aren't thinking of making us do t-that? A-Are you?" Gray asked as she looked at Gray and back at Natsu who slowly nodded.

"Well that's up to Makarov isn't it?" She said with a dangerous tone causing Gray and Lucy to shiver at her tone. Natsu just chuckled but stopped chuckling when he heard the whispers and murmurs of the townspeople.

'Oh dear, they've just came back haven't they?'

'I don't think they know?'

'Look, it's Erza and Natsu... they're S-Class mages...'

'They're going to be furious when they see the Guild hall.'

Natsu squinted at the townspeople hiding in their homes and in the alleyways and enhanced his vision to see the Guild with some sort of black things sticking out of it. He couldn't see it properly, so he decided to see it close for himself.

He stopped and the group behind him stopped wondering why Natsu stopped, "Natsu? Why did we stop?" Erza asked as she looked around.

He suddenly turned around and pointed at Gray, "Gray, grab Lucy's hand." Gray looked confused at this and said, "W-What? Why?!" He said with a bit of a blush on his face. Natsu gave him a serious face which they would rarely see.