Natsu, And Erza

Before Natsu set off for his mission before he found Lucy, she had asked to have a sparring match whenever he came back from his mission. However, because of the Eisenwald and Lullaby demon fiasco, it was postponed until they finally arrived back at the guild, encountering some few complications on the way there.

Natsu woke up in his house and sauntered over to the mirror. He was half naked with no top and black joggers with his messy pink and white hair. He sighed as he gargled water in his mouth and got himself ready.

He lived in the town, but just on the outskirts where there was a small village. He had a small two story house accompanied with 16 other small houses in the small area. Their little village had a bakery and butcher which were good friends with Natsu. Everyone in that area was actually friends with Natsu.

He remembered that he promised a fight with Erza the day he would come back from his mission.

'I might as well get dressed for the occasion.' Natsu thought as he hovered over to his wardrobe and pulled out a fresh two-piece suit. The blazer and pants were black and his collar shirt was white, his tie however, was a dark-ish red with a small draconic emblem on the edge of the tie.

He wore black shoes and wore his black peacoat and went out of the house, locking the door behind him. It was 6am and there was barely anyone outdoors, only the occasional few who were tending to their front gardens.

Natsu walked the path towards the town, but he was stopped by a small green-haired girl smashing into him.

"Natsu!" She squealed as she hugged his waist from the side. Natsu scrunched his eyebrows as he slowly pried the girl off from his legs, "Lilah? What are you doing up so early?" Natsu asked messing up the 6 year old's hair.

"I came to see you of course! And I need to ask you a question." She said skipping in circles around Natsu.

"Well what is it then? I've got some time to kill before I go to the Guild anyway." Natsu said smiling.

"Lilah! What are you doing?!" A voice spoke out a few meters away there was a young woman who looked around Natsu's age with the same green hair as the girl next to him.

"Sis! I-I just wanted to ask Natsu something!" Lilah said as she hid behind Natsu. This person was Lilah's older sister, Saya.

"Don't disturb Mr Natsu! He's on his way to the guild." Saya said as she approached her sister. Natsu smiled back and chuckled out.

"It's fine Saya, we gotta get rid of her curiosity every now and again, right?" Natsu said picking up Lilah and placing her on top of his shoulders.

Saya sighed in defeat and she slightly grinned, "I guess so..."

"Hey look, you're doing great taking care of your sister by yourself! One of my Guild-mates is just like you, she's taking care of her brother and sister all by herself." Natsu said. Saya looked up at Natsu and made a huge smile.

"Thanks Natsu, after all, if you hadn't been there, me and Lilah would've never been here right now."

Natsu put his hand on her shoulder with assurance. He placed Lilah down on the ground and looked at her.

"So what was that question then Lilah?" Natsu asked folding his arms.

"Oh yeah! When are you going to bring over your white-haired girlfriend again?" She said innocently to which Natsu playfully frowned.

"You mean Mira? It seems you've taken a liking to her, and she's not my girlfriend haha." Natsu chuckled.

"Yet." Saya added in which made the Dragon Slayer slightly blush, "You be quiet Saya." Natsu said.