The Possessed Tea Cup

Naruto sat at the table and impatiently tapped his fingers against the table in the small tea building. Sasuke had decided to use the restroom while the two waited for their third teammate. Six months ago the three split up with the promise to meet up again. Well, Naruto and Sasuke split up from Sakura. The bell rang signaling the door opened, and Naruto looked up hopefully, hoping to see the pink haired girl but it wasn't. Instead the brown haired woman that walked in headed towards the direction of the bathroom. Naruto sighed and put his head down on top of his arms staring at the tea cup in front of him. Sakura was never late, so what was the problem this time? She was supposed to have gotten there nearly twenty minutes ago. Sasuke walked back over and looked at Naruto with a raised eyebrow.

"Dobe." Sasuke muttered. Naruto gave him a half hearted glare.

"Teme." Naruto retorted. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Dobe." Sasuke said again. Naruto sat up to reach Sasuke's height.

"Teme." The blonde repeated a little louder.

"Dobe." Sasuke glared matching Naruto's tone.

"Argh! You tem-"

"You guys don't ever stop do you?" They heard the voice of their female friend. They looked over to see her with a smile and both hands on her hips. "I'm beginning to wonder how you two lived without me for six months."

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto exclaimed happily.

"Sorry I was late. I was meaning to get here earlier but I ran into some rouges." Sakura claimed sitting down in the chairs across from the two. "Of course they didn't see me, and I wanted to keep it that way, so I had to find out a way to avoid them. Anyways I'm here now." Sakura explained. "It's nice to see you again Naruto, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said.

"It's nice to see you too Sakura!" Naruto said bouncing up and down in his seat with excitement. "You don't know how hard it's been staying with the teme here for six months without you. Between him and Ororo-creep I dunno who's more weirder." Sasuke gave Naruto a blank stare before smirking.

"At least I didn't peep o-"

"So Sakura-chan!" Naruto quickly interrupted. Said girl put her hand up with a dark glint in her eye.

"Wait Naruto. Sasuke, what were you saying?" Sakura asked.

"Naruto and the big perv peeped on the women in the hotsprings." Sasuke said shaking his head at the sweating blonde.

"N-now S-s-sakura-chan. I-it wasn't m-my fault." Naruto stuttered. Sakura just looked at him with a glare.

"Naruto," Sakura began. "We will discuss this somewhere else." Sakura said. "Sasuke, how have you been."

"Good." Sasuke answered glancing over at Naruto who was frozen with a very nervous look on his face. "How is training with Sasori?" Sasuke asked.

"It's very....interesting." Sakura said with a laugh. "I mean I have learned a lot of things, and I'm still practicing the things Tsunade-sama showed me, but I still have a lot to learn from Sasori." She explained.

"T-teme? S-s-sakura-chan?" Naruto stuttered, his face pale. "W-why is that tea cup moving on its own?" Naruto asked. Sakura laughed while Sasuke looked a little confused and creeped out. Sakura moved her pinky finger and the cup moved towards Naruto who shrieked and stood up from his chair as quickly as possible. "IT'S THE POSSESSED TEA CUP!" He screamed running out of the tea shop.

Sakura looked over to see Sasuke staring at her hand with his sharingan.

"So?" Sakura nervously chuckled.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&&$&$&$&$&

Sakura and Sasuke both walked out of the tea shop side by side.

'Sasuke hasn't changed much.' Sakura thought to herself, looking at Sasuke.  'Wait a second.  Did I just check Sasuke out? ' The girl stopped in her tracks, her face red.

"Hey." Sasuke called out noticing Sakura wasn't walking with him.  "Are you okay?" He asked noticing how her face was red.

"Y-yes." She replied embarrassed.

'I just won't tell him.  I mean it was an accident in the first place so he shouldn't find out.' Sakura thought as she walked with Sasuke again to go find Naruto.  A lot had happened for her in the six months she spent apart from her teammates.  She had begun training under Sasori and learn how to fight with puppets.  Sasori had begun teaching her how to make poisons, and she had met Sasori's grandmother, which was quite entertaining.  She planned on returning to Suna to continue to train under Sasori, and was very curious to see what Naruto and Sasuke had accomplished. 

"So, Sasuke." Sakura began.  "How has your training been these past six months?"  She asked looking up at the raven haired boy who had grown taller than her.

"It's been good.  I've been able to extend the limits of my sharingan, and I was offered a summoning contract," Sakura looked up at Sasuke, raising an eyebrow.  "with snakes." He finished.  Sakura giggled.  "What?"

"Sorry, it's just I never imagined you working with snakes." She admitted light heartedly.  "I was thinking of something more along the lines of ducks." She suggested and laughed at Sasuke's scowl. 

"Tch, where's the dobe." He asked looking around. 

"Not sure." Sakura drawled as she looked ahead.  "Ah, I think that's him." She said nodding towards the orange blob walking out of a ramen shop.  "He ditched us for ramen?" Sakura questioned.

"Not a surprise." Sasuke muttered.  "How did he get a summoning contract with toads?" He asked himself looking up at the sky in questioning.

"He did?" Sakura asked surprised. 

"Yeah.  He's hasn't really mastered the summoning part of it, but he's supposed to work on that when he goes back to Jiraiya." Sasuke explained.  Sakura nodded and once they reached Naruto she made sure to hit him on the head.

"Sorry Sakura-chan but that flying tea cup scared me and I ran into the ramen shop and got hungry."  Naruto quickly explained.  Sakura sighed and shook her head. 

"Tea cups can't fly I don't know what you're talking about." She told him.  "Come on, we need to get our hotel room.  Then we can catch up."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

A/N: Book II is finally out!! Super excited to begin this second installment of Team Seven, and I can't wait to see what happens!  I know there isn't much for the first chapter..........pls don't rage.  But I just wanted to get the book started on a light note. 

And yes.  The six month time skip.  Don't question it. 

Also quick question. 

Should Sakura get a scorpion summon or not?  If not what summon should she get.