Matchmaker

"See you in three months teme." Naruto called to Sasuke who rolled his eyes. Naruto, wanting to get a reaction out of his black haired friend grinned. "Let's hope Sakura-chan can come this time, that way you won't be so grumpy." Naruto claimed with a laugh. Sasuke's eyes widened and a miniscule blush covered his cheeks as he turned to glare at Naruto.

"Dobe. Shut it." Sasuke growled before he turned around and began to walk away, towards Kumogakure. Naruto just laughed and shook his head at his friend's antics. He wondered if it was going to be like this when the three of them finally decided to return and stay together.

If it was, Naruto was going to probably play matchmaker.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

Sakura had been in constant contact with Suna. She had a few problems that she was trying to figure out. About a week ago she had discovered that her sensei was poisoned. As a medic-in-training, and the student of a poison expert, Sakura had identified the poison that affected to sensei to be ricin. Now she wasn't to sure. And that wasn't a good thing. Chiyo and Sakura were writing each other letters back and forth, and Sasori's condition only seemed to worsen.

The Suna medical staff were able to "freeze" Sasori's body. Well, not exactly freeze, more like put him in a medically induced coma, so they could manage the poison's affects, and prevent it from killing him. This bought Sakura time to try and make an antidote. Except there was a problem. Chiyo had sent Sakura a letter about how Sasori's body was currently reacting, and only a few of the symptoms Chiyo described matched Sakura's knowledge of the poison.

To put it all together, Sakura felt like total crap. She had no idea what she was doing any more, and the life of her sensei could be on the line. Not only that, but she had gotten a very creepy and suspicious letter that scared her on the inside. She had received it that days ago, and when she opened it her heart dropped and she almost threw up.

'Some poisons can't be cured Sakura-chan.'

The first question to pop in her head was who sent it? How did they know about Sasori's poisoning, well it wasn't a big secret, but why were they talking about poison? Was the sender the one who poisoned Sasori? How did they know her name? It could be a Suna shinobi, that switched sides in the battle, but how would they have poisoned Sasori if they've been in Suna the entire time?

Sasori said he was poisoned in Otogakure. The letter had to have come from the person who took Sasori captive. But the thing was, she had no clue who that person could be, and it made her mad. Mad, because she couldn't do anything to help her sensei, and it left her feeling like he trained her for nothing.

Sakura felt like there was nothing she could do. Even Chiyo told her that she didn't know what to do. Chiyo and the others were looking towards her for guidance on how to cure Sasori, because she was his student, but she didn't know what to do. She never wanted a leadership position, at least, not for something that could end up killing someone.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

Sasuke and Bee had a weird relationship. Well, others found it weird. Sasuke just shrugged them off. He thought the relationship was normal. Bee reminded him of Naruto. Naruto was goofy and said what was on his mind, Bee was random and he rapped what was on his mind.

'They should meet.' Sasuke thought to himself with a quiet chuckle. Bee would get a kick out of Naruto and vice versa. Though Sasuke had only known Bee for around five months, it felt like he's known him for years. The thing is though, when you meet someone like Naruto, it always feels like that.

On another note, Sasuke's day started slow. He woke up, got dressed, met Bee at the training ground, began training, silently judged Omoi when he began to panic over Karui getting mad that he ditched her, silently laughed when Karui attacked Omoi, mad because he ditched her at a sushi shop, and watched while Bee tried to calm them down. In other words, it was a normal day. It reminded Sasuke of his times in Konoha when Sakura would get mad at Naruto and Kakashi would be the one who calmed her down.

He really missed Konoha. He missed the village, his mom, his brother, his sensei. He even missed his dad. Sasuke forgave his father the moment he left Konoha, knowing his father would be the one to deal with the backlash. That ,at least, should count as payback enough. Though, Sasuke would never intentionally wish something bad upon his father. Although, now that he began to think about it, he can only go so long without seeing his parents or his brother again.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&

"HAH! BEAT THAT TOU-CHAN!" Naruto screamed as he launched another rounded ball of wind and chakra at a tree. Jiraiya closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead in the background.

"Cool it kid." He said to the blond. Naruto didn't pay the Sanin any mind, causing Jiraiya's counterparts to chuckle at his misfortune. Tsunade and Orochimaru had run into dead end after dead end on all the information searching they had done.

They had gotten a few leads after they heard about the attack on Suna, and the two went to see if there was any signs of where Kabuto was. The only thing they got was the Kabuto was affiliated with Otogakure. After finding nothing else that they could act upon, the two had nothing to do but make fun of Jiraiya any chance they get.

"Ever since the brat mastered the technique he's been acting like he's the strongest ninja in the world." Jiraiya complained to his teammates crossing his arms at his blond student.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was stronger than you." Tsunade claimed crossing her arms. Orochimaru snorted while Jiraiya blanched at her.

"HEY PERVY SAGE!" Naruto shouted before Jiraiya could reply to Tsunade.

"WHAT BRAT? YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL!" Jiraiya shouted as he turned to face Naruto. Naruto watched Jiraiya with a raised eyebrow, and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Pervy sage there was really no need to be so loud, I'm right here. You always tell me you're an adult so act like it." Naruto said innocently, yet not innocently at the same time. Tsunade barked out with laughter and Orochimaru shrugged with a smirk.

"Not your best." He noted. Naruto shrugged and pointed at Jiraiya who was torn between snapping at the kid or just walking away. The toad sage didn't decide quick enough because Naruto began to speak, not giving Jiraiya the opportunity to act.

"Well I was wondering, what if I put my own twist on the rasengan?" Naruto asked. Jiraiya put his hand to his chin in thought.

"Keep talking kid."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Hey guys! It's Friday! Yeah, I just finished this chapter, and I'm about to fall asleep because I'm so tired. School is annoying. I'm going to keep this note short, and just ask a few questions.

What do you think Sakura is going to do?

Sasuke is going to leave Kumogakure soon, who would you like to see him with next?

Anything you want to see happen?