Scorpions Don't Care

"Yo Sasuke." Sasuke looked up from his food to see Bee standing by the door of the room. "A wants to talk to you. Something about being followed by a suspicious person." Bee claimed making Sasuke furrow his eyebrows quizzically. It had only been three days since Sasuke had arrived. The first day he had been told to wait to see if he would be granted permission to stay. The second day, A had asked him questions ranging from his family, to why he was in the village. Sasuke tried to avoid the subject of Konohagakure itself for the very reason that the village wasn't a favored village in this area. But of course with his luck, Konoha was the first thing brought up.

"Alright, I'll head his way." Sasuke said quickly putting up his book and walking out of the room. He quickly made his way to the Raikage's office, not wanting to start the small meeting on a bad note by being late. Sasuke approached, and quickly walked to the front desk of the Raikage's tower.

"Do you have a meeting scheduled with Lord Raikage?" The woman at the desk asked kindly with a smile.

"Not officially. Lord Bee just told me the Raikage requested me." Sasuke claimed.

"Can I have your name?" The woman asked.

"Sasuke Uchiha." The woman nodded immediately.

"Yes, Lord Raikage requested that I tell you that you are to meet him out on training ground 9. He assumes you know where it is." The desk woman told him. Sasuke nodded and walked off. Bee had taken Sasuke to the training grounds earlier to see what Sasuke was capable of. Sasuke had quickly made it to the training ground and noted that it reminded him of his usual training ground in Konoha. The Raikage stood in the middle of the training ground with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

"Uchiha." He greeted when Sasuke arrived. "I've spent much time thinking about your situation. You seem like a good kid, but I hope you understand that I have to be wary of the decision I make. Unlike your Hokage, I don't have the village elders breathing down my neck, but I do have the villager's opinion to think about. What would they think about me just letting in a foreigner? So I decided that I'll let you stay here on a couple of conditions." The Raikage stated.

"Alright, what conditions?" Sasuke asked.

"First off, you have to earn your stay in this village. I won't let you just stay here for free. You'll have to do normal ninja missions in the name of the Hidden Cloud. You'll have another ninja doing the missions with you though. Second, to make the villagers more comfortable with a foreigner in the village, I'm going to keep a ninja with you at all times until the villagers adjust. Is this okay?" The Raikage asked.

"Yeah. I can handle it." Sasuke stated.

"Good. Now the last condition. Spar with me. I want to see what you've got."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

"BUT PERVY SAGE! THIS IS IMPORTANT!" Naruto exclaimed while standing by the door of the Sanin with a toad on his shoulder.

"For the last time Naruto I'm busy. Leave me alone so I can work." Naruto heard Jiraiya's calm voice on the other side of the door. Naruto sighed in defeat and leaned against the wall, sliding down onto the floor.

"What's got you down kid?" He heard Tsunade say from down the hall. She was looking at him with a raised eye brow.

"Pervy Sage won't listen to me about Gamakichi being stuck here!" Naruto exclaimed. Gamakichi nodded from Naruto's shoulder.

"Yea, Jiraiya is going on the wrong information. That's why he hasn't found anything out." The toad added to Naruto's statement. Tsunade thought for a second and nodded.

"Sounds like him." She sighed. He did this a lot when we were younger too. Locked himself in his room until he figured out what was behind our problems. We usually would just go to his room through the window, or in my case I would put a hole in the wall and scare him out." Tsunade shrugged. "What you do is your choice." And then she walked off. Naruto and Gamakichi looked at each other and nodded.

"To the window it is." Naruto muttered walking away from Jiraiya's room. Minutes later Naruto was crawling through the window that lead to Jiraiya's room and Gamakichi jumped off of Naruto's shoulder and onto the floor. Gamakichi hopped over to the desk Jiraiya sat at and spat a water bullet in his face causing Jiraiya to notice the two.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Jiraiya asked.

"To get you to listen to us!" Naruto crossed his arms stubbornly. "If you had listened to us earlier then we wouldn't have to sneak in here. We've got important information on Gamakichi!" Jiraiya sighed and put his hand to his forehead.

"Alright, let's get this over with and tell me." Jiraiya gave in. Naruto immediately sighed in relief and began to ramble.

"FINALLY! So apparently the summoning circle that summoned Gamakichi isn't the thing that's keeping him here!" Naruto claimed.

"Yeah, summoning circles don't contain the power to keep summons here. They only have the power to pull us from where we are at to here. Usually summons return to their home when they get low on chakra, or we have a limited time we can stay. Since neither of those have shown to be true in this case, then we can only assume that it's something to do with the summoner."

$&$&$&$&&$&$&$&

"HAH! ATTACK!" Sakura screamed pointing towards Sasori who stood in the open desert. The largescorpion she had summoned gave her a deadpan look.

"Mistress Sakura, must I attack Master Sasori? The only thing I've seen him do to you was comment on your lack of summoning skills." Sakura scowled and crossed her arms.

"Well I summoned you, didn't I?" Sakura claimed dryly.

"Fair point." The scorpion shrugged. He made his way to an unsuspecting Sasori and poked him with his claw. Sasori jumped up and immediately had the scorpion tied in chakra strings.

"Kuro!" Sasori growled glancing up to see a giggling Sakura. "You traitor." He grumbled.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

A/N: HEY GUYSSSSSS!!!!!!

I'm sorry for the really late update it's just that school and sports are really stressful and I had a hard time finding the time to write. I can't make any promises on when the next update will be up but I'll try my hardest.

Don't forget to Vote and comment on the chapter, your feedback really helps me figure out what I should write.

Also,

What do you think is going to happen with Sasuke and the Raikage?

How do you think Sasuke will fare while residing in the Hidden Cloud?

Why hasn't Gamakichi returned home?

What do you want Naruto to do about it?

What should Sakura get involved with?

Do you think that Sasori is done with Sakura?

THANKS FOR READING!! :DDDD