Gamakichi the Stand-Up Comedian

"The summoner has a kind of 'pull' on the summon. It's kinda difficult to explain." Gamakichi claimed nodding his head to Jiraiya. Jiraiya furrowed his eyebrows and leaned forward, leaning his elbows on his knees.

"So your saying the summoner controls the amount of time the summon stays." Jiraiya suggested.

"Well yeah, but in some dire situations the summon will return to their home on their own. Like if they're on the brink death. Summons are supposed to return to their home when their chakra is nearly gone, but it seems that with the jutsu Kabuto did, apparently that's not the case." Gamakichi informed. Jiraiya soaked the information in and immediately went deep into thought.

"Uh Pervy Sage? Why would Kabuto want to keep Gamakichi and the other summons here? They don't have anything for him. Do they?" Naruto asked.

"That's a great point Naruto," Jiraiya praised, "I was wondering the same thing. How would Gamakichi and the others being here help Kabuto. He can't control them. If we got in a fight with him, Gamakichi would be on our side. So I don't see how it helps him." Jiraiya stood up and walked to the door. "Maybe we should get Tsunade's and Orochimaru's opinion on this."

"Sure. Just be careful with what you say. Granny's been extra cranky lately, so she'll take any opportunity to bang your head in." Naruto claimed while standing up and stretching his arms out.

"I think anyone would take an opportunity to bang his head in." Gamakichi muttered quietly.

"Finally Gamakichi," Jiraiya drawled, "you can be the comedian you've always dreamed of being."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

"Sakura," A smooth voice called. Sakura looked up from the antidote she was concocting with a raised eyebrow. She had to lower her eye level to make eye contact with Sasori who was in his 'Hiruko' puppet, a protection shell he had made for himself. "I have a mission. The Elders requested for me specifically to take it due to its high rank. I won't be back earlier than a month from now. So you are to go and stay with my grandmother while I'm gone." Sasori claimed.

"Chiyo-sama?" Sakura asked.

"Yes. She spoke to me about training you a couple months ago. Now's her chance.  Besides, what are you going to do for a month if I'm not here?" Sasori asked.  Sakura shrugged her shoulders and turned back to the antidote. 

"Well what's your mission then?" She asked.

"Classified.  I can't say.  Sorry.  I might've been able to tell you if you were a Suna shinobi." He claimed. 

"It's fine.  I understand.  Just don't die," She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "If you do, I'll need to find a new teacher and do you know how hard that'll be?  So much work." Sasori scowled. 

"Brat," He grumbled.  "I'm leaving.  Once you finish up with what your doing now you can go to my grandmother's and meet with her.  She's expecting you." Sasori claimed.

"Please don't say that she's going to test my strength like you did." Sakura said with a pleading look.  Sasori rolled his eyes.

"No she's not," Sakura sighed in relief. "To my knowledge." Sasori finished which made Sakura glare at him.

"Old man." She muttered before he turned and started walking away. 

"Don't accidentally poison yourself brat."

"Yeah like that's going to happen.  What's more likely is you finally croaking on this mission.  Don't croak over like one of Naruto's frog summons.  We'll be sad if you die." Sakura replied.  Sasori rolled his eyes.