LOL im serious... real one

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Insert it already!"

"I'm trying! Its so small-" *squirt* "oops...hehe."

*face palm*

"Try again, here, right there."

"There?"

"Yes! Push it in!"

*squirt* *splatter*

"Really nico?! Now I have lemon syrup all over me!"

They are making lemon filled cupcakes for annabeth, Percy's ex. She cheated on him with some random guy... So nico secretly put poisoning in it...

Shh

Lol SIKE! YOU THOUGHT!!!! LOL jk jk jk jk.... Here is the real lemon ❤

"Oh, thats not the only thing thats gonna be on your face~" nico purred.

Percy's face went crimson, nico pushed Percy into there shared bed room. Nico yanked Percy's shirt up an over his head and pressed his palms on his broad chest. He gives a good shove and percy bounced on the soft matters. Nico climed on top to make love with his boyfriend for the...15th? 16th? Time, nico took off his shirt and pressed his lips to Percy's.

Percy kissed back passionately, nico asked for permission and Percy decided to be a tease. He loved it when nico growled.

And Percy got what he wanted. Nico growled and grabbed percys jaw and pulled down harshly. He dove his wet muscle in Percy's cavern. Percy moaned and stroked Nico's tongue, Percy hooked his fingers in the waist band of Nico's shorts, he tuged them down and let his erection spring out. He wasn't wesring any boxers, since they are to tight and hold a lot of sweat. making nico uncomfortable.

Percy took Nico's memeber firmly in his hand and started pumping. Nico struggled quite a bit while taking off Percy's khiakies.

Soon, when they were both nude, Percy piped up.

"Can I top?" He asked awkwardly.

Nico raised and eyebrow, and then nodded.

He layed flat on his back and put his hands behind his head and waited. Percy climbed on nico, and turned around. Nico put his hands on Percy's hips and eased him down on his member.

Percy moaned and then started to bounce wildly.

Groans crawled out of Nico's mouth, and pants, gasps, an moans left Percy's.

"S-Shit! Percy, I-Im gonna-" nico groaned in mid-sentence when he cummed. Percy bounced a few more times before his semen shot out of his thick cock.

Nico layed there a panting mess, and then out of no where, Percy rammed into him.

"Oh god...so tight." Percy said breathlessly.

He started to rock his hips harshly, nico sucked Percy's lips into another kiss. They went at it for a good two minutes before they reached their peak.

They layed together and gave each other a peck.

"I love you."

"I love you too, nico."