nico x percy

Percy had just got done with some homework with one of his best friends nico.

Nico is Percy's crush, it was for a while...

"Want something to drink or something?" Percy asked putting away his blue binder.

"Tea?" Nico said seting his bag down.

Percy got up and tuned on the stove. He set down the kettle while going back into the living room.

He grabbed his stuff and chucked it up stairs.

He ran back into the kitchen and opened a kabnet for the small tea cups and plate with small spoons.

As he closed it, a ratting sound was heard.

He turned around to see pills...

Not just any...

Percy smirked and plucked up the bottle.

The ear pericing sound went off randomly, Percy flicked off the stove and poured the tea. He dropped the light blue pill into the cup and rushed over to nico.

"Here ya go!"

"Thanks," nico took a large glup and coughed a little.

Percy tried to hide his smirk, "you okay?"

Nico nodded slightly clearing his throat.

"It felt like I swolloed something other than liquid...oh well, it might of went down the wrong way." Nico shrugged it off.

Percy mentally fist bumped his self and watched the show happen.

Nico stuck his butt out while bending down to put away is remaining stuff, and rose up slowly and sexually.

"So~" nico said turning to Percy.

Percy raised his eyebrows waiting for him to continue. Nico had a devilish grin plastered on his cute face, his hair was a bit messy and he lifted his shirt up some.

"Let's do something ~" He got up to Nico's face.

"Like?" Percy had to admit...he was amused.

"Oh come on..." Nico started to draw circles on his chest.

Percy watched as he did so, nico was a little annoyed so he slowly brought his finger up to under Percy's chin, and tilted his head up.

"Dont you want to play with me?"

This was enough for Percy's pants to go tight.

He groaned softly and roughly kissed nico. Nico was happy to return the kiss, and wrap his arms around Percy's neck to pull him down with nico.

They went at it and made out, saliva dripped from their chins and down their neck. Percy detached and sucked lightly on Nico's sensitive skin on his neck.

Percy left multiple lobe bites and hickeys, while nico gave Percy quite a few.

Percy couldn't take it; he yanked off his and Nico's shirts.

They kissed each other at the same time roughly, their teeth clashed together making them cringe slightly but they didnt care.

Nico popped Percy's pants button and unzipped his zipper.

While making eye contact.

"Oh~ a treat for me!~" nico purred as he shoved Percy back and pulled his jean and boxers off rather harshly.

Percy moaned as his throbbing cock was free.

Nico licked his lips and blew on his hot shaft.

Percy squirmed and bucked his hips which made it run against nicos lips. Nico pulled back, which made Percy really frustrated.

"Dont fucking tease me you-" Percy cut himself off as he knitted his fingers in nico hair and shoved his head in his hard dick.

Nico moaned in delight, and bobbed his head while twirling his tongue around the hard pink cock.

Percy moaned and bucked his hip which made nico gag a little.

Percy smirked and he continued to fuck his mouth. Nico wrapped his slender fingers around his hard shaft and jerked off harshly in front of Percy.

"Playing with ourselves are we? Naughty boy..." Percy seductively said.

Nico moaned, waves off pleasure went up percys spine and vibrating his dick which felt like cloud fucking 9.

"FUCK!" Percy moaned and came in his mouth.

Nico came on his self and a little on Percy, Percy pulled the rest of Nico's pants off and poured some lube on his still hard cock.

He rubbed it against nicos ring of muscle, and slowly pushed in.

Nico let out a high pit he'd moan, Percy continued to fuck him.

Nico clawed at Percy's back, and moaned. Nico reached and fondeld with Percy's balls, as Percy trusted deep in nico.

"S-Shit Percy! HARDER!" nico already cummed as his now limp dick swung around as Percy came inside of nico.

------------------

Vote and comment if you want a part 2!!!!!

-four, out

*microphone drop*