ughhh smut

And their they were, taking turns fucking atlas's brains out.

(Sis, this won't be cringey, I love u so make me and Levi have babies and kill Petra :3 love u
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)

"goddammit!" atlas yelled ad Percy pulled away right be fore atlas was going to cum.

"FUCK MEEE!" Atlas screamed frustrated.

Nico chuckled and trusted into her while making out with Percy. Their kiss was hot and steamy, which made atlas even more turned on.

"LEMME SMASH ATLAS!" nico yelled pulling away and fucked atlas's ass. He stretched her out to the size of a shower drain.

"Ngf ~" atlas moaned and the boys made out once more.

Then, they all reached the their peak.

Atlas got dressed and went home to four- her sister- to tell her the story.

Nico pinned Percy down, "you should of let atlas cummed...now you get punished. No noises, no moans, groans, or gasps. Nothing." Nico said seductively.

Percy nodded and gulped. Nico sucked on Percy's rock hard cock, and teased him by brushing his tongue over his dripping slit.

Percy whimpered and bucked his hips forward.

Nico pulled away, "no talking, THIS IS A PLACE OF SILENTS." Nico said firmly. Percy nodded.

He went back to sucking him off until he was close to cumming. Percy pouted and waited for the next order.

"Turn over." Nico commanded.

Percy obeyed, and spread his legs. Nico thrusted his hard dick inside of Percy, and fucked him mercilessly.

Percy moaned and curled his toes harshly at the amazing feeling. Nico panted and grabbed his hips, "f-fuck...p-percy..."

Nico grabbed Percy's hand from behind and released.

They layed together, and fell asleep.