another smutty~~~

In the morning, they finally finished the cupcakes and they dropped them off at the party. They didnt stay, since they know what will happen...*cough* *cough* bye annabeth *cough* *cough*...

This time, nico took things to a different level.

He roughly kissed Percy and ripped his shirt off, nico took off his aggressively and started to kiss Percy's neck. Percy moaned when he found his sweet spot. Nico sucked and bit the skin, leaving a hickey.

Percy took off his pants along with his boxers. His member was already erected, nico started to stroke his erection painfully slow.

"Dont fucking tease."

Then, nico took Percy in his mouth. He bobed his head while Percy moaned and pushed Nico's head further.

"M-more..."

Nico obeyed, but...

BAM!

Their friends Gray, Natsu, Viktor, and Yuri barged in.

Butt naked.

The rushed over and pushed nico off of Percy. Instead, Yuri took Percy and Viktor took nico in their mouths. Natsu and gray started to go at it, Natsu fucked grays brains out, and Viktor and Yuri gave Percy and nico the best damn blow job in history.

Nico and Percy got up and on the bed. Nico trusted inside of Percy, yuri went inside nico, Viktor went inside Yuri, gray went inside Viktor, and natsu entered gray. They all started rocking their hips and groping each other balls.

They all started sucking at the person in front of them on their backs, necks, shoulder blades, and their nape.

Soon, they all came and did other things.

The end.