{Written by atlasisme}

×Perseus' POV×

#Another Yandere one whales#

It was my fifth month anniversary with Nico when he told me.

*Flashback*

"Perce, baby. I have something to tell you."

Percy waited for Nico to go on, his hand on top of Nico's whose was on Percy's thigh. 
"Before I met you, I um.. Had no feelings. And at the time, whenever I looked at you, you made me feel things. So basically, When I saw those that loved you and hung out with you, I
...
I ...

I killed them Percy."
~~~~~~~~
*Flashback end*

I remember his words clearly, remembering the pain in his voice. But, you know, its better than nothing, right? Nope. I'd rather have him not tell me. I'm still grieving over the day that Annabeth and Grover died. It just hurts even more to know that Nico did it.

I cuddled further into my blanket, the soft couch creating warmth and comfort. The tube of Blueberry ice cream was empty on the coffee table, and my fingers and face were no doubt blue and sticky. The clock ticked annoyingly in the background as the thunder storm roared, and the lights flickered out.

More tears ran down my face, and my eyes swelled up. A sob escaped me, and I curled further into the blanket, sobbing.

Ten minutes of Niagara Falls that came through my eyes passed, and I knew what I had to do. My body ached and cried for Nico's touch,and even if I was mad at him, I didnt care. That man could kill my family and I'd still love him.

Sitting up, I use my already blue blanket to wipe the ice cream off of myself, walking to the door and slipping on my sandals. running outside with my keys, I turn the ignition and the motorcycle roars to life, leaving it quickly, I grab my helmet and but the light blue metal on, strapping my gloves on as well.

~~~~~
Time skip cause no one wants to read about Percy crying on his motorcycle :(
~~~~~

It took about ten minutes to gather up the courage to knock on Nico's door.

Finally, my fist collides with the dark oak, and I threaten my own eyes for the tears to Stop.

Stop fucking crying, eyes or I'll rip you out.

Nico opened the door, and I pounced on his bloodshot-eyed self, pressing my lips to his. Tingles ran throughout my body, and I shivered in delight.

He kissed back hungrily, his hands sliding around my waist, and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I moaned as his tongue slid into my mouth, and I let him have the dominance. One of his hands ran through my hair, and as a response I bucked my hips into his. He groaned and walked my back into the door, closing it with a slam as he rolled his hips against mine. We both moaned simontaneously, as Nico kept grinding his crotch into mine. Soon we were both full blown hard, and I separated my lips from his due to breathing reasons. We panted as he walked to the couch, setting me down and climbing over me. Once he was over me I wrapped one leg over his waist and flipped us, my usual dominating side taking over. "Mmm I think you deserve a punishment, hmm?" I huskily groaned out, and he blushed. "O-okay... Daddy."

"There you go, good boy."

Somehow I yanked down his pants and flipped him over, rubbing my hands over his plush, soft, ass.

"You know the rules, baby."

Nico nodded, turning his face to the side to look up at me. His lips were swollen and his cheeks were pink, his eyes clouded over with lust.

Bringing my hand onto his ass, I head a satisfying slap and wait.

"One," It rolled off his tongue, eagerly, as if waiting for more.

I brought my hand down harder this time, and he moaned.

"Two," he said as I rubbed his ass, then bringing my other hand up to slap his untouched cheek, much harder. He groaned in pain, whispering a "Three.."

It was pretty rough so I decided to stop there, sitting up. He turned back around and my gaze eyed his hard erecrion, dripping pre-cum.

I yanked my t-shirt off, and Nico did the same and watched hungrily as I stood up to pull my sweatpants and boxers off. I remembered where his lube was and ran into the kitchen, kicking my sweatpants off in the process, grabbing the bottle and jog back in.

Nico lay there looking angelic, his rand rubbing his rock hard dick slowly. I moan at the sight, opening the bottle, and drizzling some onto my dick,rubbing it in.

I dont prepare him cause knowing him, he's fine.

I line my member up with his tight ring of muscle, pushing in slowly.

Nico moaned sinfully, and I kissed him sweetly.

Fuck.

______________

"SHIT!" I look around the room, my boner poking through my pants. Fuck, when would Nico be mine, so I could stop having these dreams?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N

Heh. he heh. If some of you follow me and vote, ( atlasisme ) I'll write a whole story on this.

:)