fuk me

"hng, yes Nico....ah~....fuuck." Percy moaned pumping his shaft. his boyfriend wouldn't be home for  another hour, and percy sent nudes to nico when he suddenly got horny.

percy was a bit stressed and grumpy for the past few days, and needed to be fucked senseless. percy tugged at his hard dick, and squirmed.  "o-oh!" 

he started to message his testigles as he bucked his dick in his hand. he started to joggle his dick around trying to feel some different pleasure. percy grunted and squeezed his dick, trying to make himself think he was inside nico's tight ass. 

percy moaned and groaned, wanting to reach his end. 

"why don't i help you~" he heard a purr. 

percy lazily looked up to see a smirking nico, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. nico threw his shirt off and crawled teasinly on top of percy. percy licked his lips and hungrlly kissed his lips. nico stroked percys hard shaft, and pinched percys senitive thobbing cock. 

percy pulled at nicos brifes and let go making a loud snap. nico growled and pinned percys hands down. 

"i swear, if you keep on teasing me i will fuck the life out of you and stop until you are begging me to let you cum~" nico purred with aggressiveness. 

percy mewled at the dominance, nico took the rest of his clothing and got off percy.

"turn around~" 

percy layed on his stomach, nico pinned him down by the hips and used his knee's to spread percy's legs. nico let go of his hips and set his hands on percy's ass, pulling them apart. nico drizzled some lube on percy's ring of muscle.

"mm~" percy moaned.

nico stroked himself and shoved himself in. percy whined and gripped the blankets until his knuckles we're white. percy bite his lip as a large blush set fire on his nose. percy started to pant when nico fucked his ass mercilessly, slamming his hips into percy's ass cheeks everytime. the bed started to creak with every thrust, and percy's moans mimicking. nico grunted,

"oh shit...your a hot mess inside~" nico's words we're sinful.

percy lifted his ass more like a dog in heat, and nico growled, slapping his ass.

"yes! nico, oh yes!" percy had drool running down his lips.

nico bite the back of percy's neck, and moved to his shoulders. nico bit, sucked, and kissed until his back was littered with hickeys.

percy never felt such pleasure in his life. and he was loving it. 

"o-oh! im gonna-....come on! fuck me! cum in me!" percy screamed. 

nico blew his load, and percy let his fluids out on nico's long shaft. 

nico grunted, "surf's up...~" nico made a sex joke. 

nico was still cumming, and it took three more seconds to stop. 

nico removed himself and walked to the bathroom to clean up. but percy grabbed his wrist and yanked him under percy. 

"oh, we are far, far from over~" percy panted. 

let ur imagination take place here;))

-

i take requests :/ 

sorry for any mistakes or grammar 

-four