u know what it is...

Percy was promoted to teach some fans for the day, they were teens that were huge fans of Percy and nico.

...well...a few of them were

Percy had to do detention, and there was talking.

"THIS IS DETENTION, NOT THE TRAILER YOU COME HOME TOO." He barks.

They all quiet down.

One of the girls, -annabeth- was a huge fan of percabeth. Because she would pretend that she was annabeth and was dating Percy.

But...Percy planned on being gay for the rest of his life. Nico was his life and soul...his world. Annabeth drew a picture of annabeth and Percy doing some pretty nasty things.

She did the real annabeth instead of her so incase she got caught, Percy wouldn't know.

She passed it to her best friend, but Percy noticed.

"Hey!" He snatches the note while the girls contain their giggles.

"Oh thats very clever," he shakes his head. "WHO DREW THIS?" Everyone looks away containing laughter.

He puts it in his drawer and sits back down. he would show nico later.

--------time skip------

Everyone left, Percy went home to nico, and showed him the picture.

"What a slut." Nico crumbled up the paper and threw it away with disgust. Percy wrapped his arms around his neck. Nico peppered kisses down his neck, "mine."

Percy moaned and pressed closer.

-many moment's later of taking off cloths-

"HARDER!! HARDER NICO GOD DAMN IT!"

"I-Im...trying! Ugh~ so good!"

"*pant* nico...I..I love you!!"

"I love you too...m-marry me?!" Nico moaned.

"FUCK YES, NOW FINISH ME AND YOU OFF!"

and then...the "vanilla ice cream" came out of their slits.

they got married, and had kids...and lived happily ever after!

Yay! I ship it so hard!

Percebeth?...

,

,

,

,

,

,

Not so much.

Sis....I love you...make my book the best and no fakes...and i won't do any more fakes after this....I love u 😀❤