Chapter 4

The next morning, I woke up on the cold floor. I sat up to see Henry taking up the whole bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "This is my bed. Mine" I roared.

He turned his head to look at me, then rolled up into a ball and went back to sleep.

"It's hard to stay mad at you," I said rubbing his head.

I stood and made my way down the hall.

"Hey honey, how are you doing?" My mom asked handing me some coffee. She put a teaspoon of honey in hers, and I made a disgusted face. 

"Alright I guess, I'm going to hang out with Haley later."

"Okay, just don't make any rash decisions." My mum commanded.

She always thinks I'm going to go out one day, and come home drunk or pregnant. I haven't done anything to make her think that but she still does.

"Don't worry Mom." I reassured her.

She nodded, "Waffles will be ready in five minutes.

___

"What do you think he's doing?" I asked Haley. Of course, I was talking about Logan.

"I don't know, but I think you need to stop thinking about him," she replied.

"How do I do that? He was my everything"

She rolled her eyes, "How about we go to the mall? Shop for a little while, then pick up some lunch."

I nodded rolling off her bed to get my shoes.

"Oh no you are not going like that."

"Why not?" I asked looking down. I was wearing the same thing I changed into last night, a pair of sweat pants and a simple t-shirt. 

She went over to her closet, and pulled out a shirt, "Put this on."

"With sweatpants?" I asked wasting time.

She rolled her green eyes again, and pulled out a pair of dark jeans.

"Now, you look gorgeous," She said smiling.

"I definitely don't feel like it."

She sat me down on the bed, "This is just a bump on the road. Don't make it a bigger deal than it is."

"Okay, I guess I'm ready," I said.