Chapter one: Is that Logan Paul?

You and your sister Kaitlyn are walking along the beach in Hawaii. Kaitlyn was talking about her new story she wrote about Ricky Olson. She loved talking about Ricky, but a lot of the time while on this trip, you'd zone out and start thinking about how many vlogs you'd have to watch when you get home. Watching Logan and Jake Paul's videos were a daily thing you'd do with Kaitlyn. She'd watch just to see Alex in Jake's vlogs. You had always wanted to meet them in person and Kaitlyn had surprised you with a trip to Hawaii only so you could try and meet them.

"(Y/N)! Is that Logan?!" Kaitlyn trying to get your attention, she shoves you into a sand castle where a kid was still building, making you trip and destroy the kids sandcastle. The kid then squeals and starts crying.

          "Oh my-! I'm sorry, here I'll help you rebuild it, okay?" You said kindly. You, Kaitlyn, and the kid start rebuilding the sand castle. Kaitlyn looks over smiling at you after seeing a group of people surrounding a man with blond hair.

"Hey (Y/N)..." Kaitlyn had a big grin on her face.

"Your man is over there and he keeps glancing at you." You instantly look over to the group of people surrounding....Logan Paul. You catch Logan looking over at you after taking a picture with a little girl with dark brown hair. Suddenly looking away, You noticed Kaitlyn's mouth start to drop while still looking at Logan.

          "He's coming over here! Fix your hair woman!" Kaitlyn whispered loudly. You fix your hair by putting in a Bobbie pin you had in your swimsuit cover's pocket.

"How do I look?!" You starting blushing as you turn around and see Logan only a few steps from you.

"He's taller in person! Why am I so nervous?! I mean I am meeting someone I've watched him since he first started YouTube!"

You thought to yourself the last couple of seconds you had before he finally reached you.

          "Sup, I'm Logan." He was holding his vlog camera by his side.

"H-hi Logan, I can't believe I have the honor to meet you." You finally say with your voice trembling a little.

          "Ayee! You know who I am, which means...you're part of the Logang?"

"Yeah I'm part of the logang! Wait, so Logan, why did you come over here just to say hi to one your fans?" You asked with curiosity.

"I thought you were pretty hot and I saw your friend trip you so I wanted to make sure you were okay? Which reminds me, are you good bro?" Logan gives you a small sheet of paper he had in his pocket. It had the "Are you good bro" survey on it.

" Wait, did you say I was hot? Or was I just imagining it like a lot of other fan girls?" You were pretty sure he said that you were hot but you wanted to make sure.

          "Nope. I said you were hot," Logan slightly laughs.

"Would you girls want to come hang with me and the others for the rest of your stay in Hawaii?"

"Okay. Wait. Let me process what's happening right now. Logan Paul, The one and only Logan Paul, came over said I was hot and is now asking if me and Kaitlyn want to come stay with him and the others!"

Hesitantly Kaitlyn jumps in to the conversation.

          "We would love to stay with you guys. Wouldn't we (Y/N)?" Kaitlyn elbowing you in the side.

"Y-yes! We'd love to!" You say smiling at Logan.

"But we have to finish helping this kid with his sand castle."

          The three of you finish rebuilding the kid's sand castle and started heading to Logan's place. You forgetting that Logan was staying with his brother Jake, you freak out after Logan gets a call from Jake asking when Logan will be back at the house for the video they were going to make.
          When Logan, Kaitlyn, and you arrived at the house, Jake and Alex were vlogging themselves jumping into the pool from the roof. Logan parks the Jeep, since the yeti is in Cali and not Hawaii, gets out and opens the door for you.

"You do know I can open doors on my own, but thanks." You smile and started walking towards the house to go meet Jake and Alex. Logan comes rushing up next to you, along with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn links her arm with yours, knowing you were a bit nervous to meet the others.

          Jake gets out on the side of the pool, instead of using the stairs. You could see his muscles flexing as he get's out. Your face goes red from blushing.

"Hey Logan, are you ready for this vi- who's that?" Jake asks with wide eyes looking you up and down.

          "This is (Y/N). I meet her down by the beach tripping over a sandcastle a kid was building." Logan laughs

"I told her that her and her friend can stay here for the rest of their stay."

          "She's actually my sister." You corrected. Kaitlyn was eyeing Alex from a distance and started to walk towards him, leaving you with Jake and Logan.

"Looks like your sister wants to smash Alex over there." Logan says then grinning devilishly at you.

"I bet you want to smash with me." He winked.

          "Um, anyway, You guys said something about making a video later, if you don't mind me asking but what is the video going to be about?" You ask trying to change the subject.

"We're going on a hike to a waterfall later" Jake doesn't take his eyes off you until Logan nudges you and Jake to look over at Kaitlyn and Alex. They were hardcore flirting with each other.

          "She would always watch Jake's videos with me just to see Alex. If Alex wasn't in the video she would be pissed for the rest of the day." You look back at Logan and Jake again.

"One time she was so mad, she broke my laptop."

          "Ah, so Your a Pauler?" Jake sighs in relief.

"Nope she's part for the logang. Isn't that right (Y/N)?" You look at both of them.

"I'm actually a Logang-Pauler. I love both of your vlogs."

          "What?! Your both!" Logan frantically said.

"Now how am I going to win her heart over when I have comp- wait I'm only up against my brother I already know I'll win." Jake says with confidence then whispers to you.....

                            To be continued...

So, I don't know what to say other then that this is my first ever attempt at a story. Everyone has their own opinions on thing's so, please don't hate on me or my story just because your just a Pauler or just only part of the Logang. I'm a Logang-Pauler. I think they are both two great people that make human mistakes and mess up at times.

~love Hannah