Chapter seven: It worked out some how

You look over at Logan after reading Jakes tweet. Logan looks back at you seeing that you were thinking about something. He gets of the phone and comes over to you.

"What are you thinking about? Because if it can help get your things back then spit it out."
Logan says being bossy.

"I was just thinking about what just happened. I think I need to go for a walk." You say trying have a way to leave the apartment.

"Okay, you go for a walk while we wait for our back up guys."

You walk out and start heading to the Team Ten. Until you get a call from Logan.

"(Y/N)! Did Jake and them kidnap you?! Why are you heading to the team ten house?!" Logan yelling in the phone. You hang up without saying anything, because you had just realized he could use the Find My IPhone app. You threw you phone in a bush so he'd stop tracking you to make sure you were safe.

You finally get to the team ten house when you all of a sudden see Logan and his back up, pull up in front of the house. Logan didn't see you walking so you hid in a bush so he wouldn't. They walk up to the front door and open it. All you could hear after they entered the house was yelling, horns, and merch guns. You run in to the house while everyone was distracted and you grab your things. Walking out of the house and making sure you grab your phone out of the bush you threw it in. You get back to the apartment and you call Logan. He answers immediately.

"Where are you?!" Yet again yelling in the phone with all the noise in the back ground.

"I'm at the apartment with all my things." You say showing him all of your suitcases that your things was in.

"H- I'll be there in a minute." He said sounding like he was really pissed off now.

Logan arrives back at the apartment and sees that your unpacking all of your stuff. He comes up behind you and turns you around forcefully.

"Why did you go to Jakes house alone?" He says holding you very tightly around the waist.

"I wanted to get my things back..why else would I go there?" Logan picks you up over his shoulder and lays you on his bed. He takes you pants off, showing your ass. Smacking it multiple times.

"Don't go to his house with out me, because I don't know what happens in that house and I don't want you to get hurt." He says fiercely.

After everything that happened, Logan and you still go on your date. Logan takes you to a five star burrito place. After, you and him go to the beach at the sunset where Logan asks you a important question.

"(Y/N), I know we haven't been dating for very long and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, exploring and doing new things. I just want to ask you this so I can know what our future looks like, will you marry me?" Logan asks getting on one knee. Evan then comes running past you with a banner that says...

"Marry me (Y/N)!"

"Yes, I would love to" You saying then kissing him on the lips.

This is the end of Logans side of the story. Next will be Jakes. I'll be putting the beginning of chapter four so you guys can see where it left off. <3