Chapter Two: Day of Hiking

Jake whispers "I know you'll choose me." He winks at you and smiles. 

"Choose? What are you guys talking about?" You ask not knowing what they're talking about.

"Choose one of us to be your boyfriend, silly." Logan says smiling at you. 

          When Logan said that you have to choose one of them to be your boyfriend, You started thinking about what he meant. 

"So, Logan and Jake want me to choose one of them to be my boyfriend. I'm still shocked that me and Kaitlyn get to stay with them for the rest of this trip, but now, I have to choose one. That's a hard decision to make instantly. Do I even want to date one of them or should I just be friends with them?" 

"Ok if I have to choose one of you two, can I have a little bit of time to get to know you two better?" You ask hoping that you could have some time to think about this decision. They both look at each other, then looked at you. 

"You can have all the time you need. " Jake finally replies to your question. There was a few awkward seconds between you three.

"Okay, so, who's ready to go hiking?" Logan suddenly interrupts the awkwardness, asking about the hiking video Jake and him are supposed to be doing. 

"Logan, we're bringing (Y/N) with us, right?" Jake hoping you can go with them.

"Bro, she's a savage, of course she's coming with us. Alex is going so we can take her sister Kaitlyn with us too." Logan looks over to where Kaitlyn and Alex originally was.

"Looks like they went to go smash. Which reminds me, (Y/N) when do you wanna smash with me?"

"When are you guys going hiking for the vlog?" Completely ignoring what Logan said.

"Everyone is about to leave now actually. Are you coming with us (Y/N)?" Jake asked you with a tone that tells you he wants you to come. 

"Sure, why not" You smile at them, wondering what's going to happen during this hike.

You, Jake, and Logan ride in the same car and the others in a car behind. You and Jake had to sit in the back because the recording items were in the passenger seat. Jake moves closer to you and gently touches your thigh, slowly moving it up your leg. You stop him after a few seconds. 

"Your very sexy (Y/N). I hope you choose to be with me so we can have some fun" Jake whispers seductively in you ear then, tries to kiss your neck until, you stop him. 

"Jake I still need time if I'm going to choose one of you." You say low enough so Logan couldn't hear it. 

"And during the time I have to wait, I'm going to make you want to choose me" He winked, then put his arm around you and started playing with your hair. Logan was to distracted by driving so he couldn't help you out of the situation. 

A few minutes go by until Logan yelled "We're here!"

 He jumps out to open your door for you. When you get out of the Jeep, Logan made sure Jake wasn't watching then, grabs you from behind and thrusts. You turn around in shock and gasped, but you could help but laugh after. Jake walked to the beginning of the hiking tail. 

"Are you coming or what?" Jake yells. 

"We're on our way."

 Logan says then whispers "We can finish this later." He said grinning with confidence. Most of the hike was Jake and Logan flirting with you but at times you had time to think. 

"Jake and Logan are two great guys. I feel like if I choose one of them I'll let the other one down. But, if I don't choose either of them I'll be letting them both down. I really don't know what to do. Jake seems like great husband material and Logan seems like he know how to treat his girls. Which could lead him to cheating but then again, he's a very open and honest person so he could also be good husband material. I mean if I'm going to choose one might as well think about marriage right along with it."

"(Y/N)! Look." Jake pointing in front of you, you snap back to reality and see a beautiful water fall. The mist created a rainbow as the sun shines. Logan setup a picnic next to the water where some fish were swimming. 

"Sandwiches, pasta salad, some fruit, vegetables" Logan listed off the food item he brought.

"I'm going to swim before I eat." You taking your swimsuit cover off, exposing your body. Logan and Jake were intrigued by you undressing. 

"I'll join you (Y/N)!" Logan says as he walks over taking his shirt off, showing off his muscular body.

"Hey (Y/N) can you put some sunscreen on me?" Logan grinning. 

Jake walks over to you "I'll put some sunscreen on you (Y/N), if you'd like?" 

Hesitantly you say "um-er-well..." you look over at Logan, then back at Jake. 

"Actually I think I can handle it on my own, but thanks for asking. Hey, if you want to put sunscreen on someone you can put it on your brother. Didn't he say he needed help?" You giggle and walk into the water. 

"Man she flippin' hot." Said Jake. 

"If she chooses me I'm putting a ring on that finger, dang." Logan says while adjusting his shorts. They both get in to the water and chase after you. You slip on one of the rocks from algae and you start to fall until, Jake catches you. You both looked into each other's eyes, and started having a moment but the Logan come over and asks if you guys are okay and the moment was over. 

"I'm fine. Thanks for Asking Logan." Smiling at Logan, Jake then turns you around a kisses you. You try to fight to get away from his embrace but he was to strong to escape from. 

When he lets go of you Logan asks "So I suppose you chose?

"N-no! I haven't chose yet, I didn't know Jake was going to do that!" You snap back. 

"Jake you can't win this by randomly kissing her bro." 

"Me and her were having a moment until you came over here!" Jake yelled. 

"Guys! Will you please stop arguing! I won't choose either of you if you're going to treat each other like that! Now, can we go eat and head back before it gets dark?" You interrupted. 

After eating, everyone started heading back to the house. Jake decided to ride in the other vehicle. So it was just you and Logan. You sat next to Logan in the passenger seat. 

"Sorry for yelling at you guys earlier." 

"..." Logan didn't respond. Instead he parked the car on the side of the road. 

"Why'd you pull off?" You ask a bit scared. 

"If you were mine and you had yelled, you wouldn't be able to sit for a week." He say looking at you with intimidating eyes. 

"What do you mean?"

"I'd punish you for being bad." Calmly he started driving again. 

"I really am sorry for doing that, but I just don't want you two to act that way towards each other over some random girl you met on the beach."

"I know you're sorry. I forgive you and you're not just some random girl. Me and Jake both follow you on our fake Instagram accounts. We knew you wanted to meet us so we asked Kaitlyn to bring you here."

He takes your hand and...

To be continued...