Chapter nine: Say what now?!

You and Jake finally get his Tesla. On the way back to the team ten house, Jake put his hand on your thigh. You were surprised at first, but then looked at Jake and smiled. He smiled back. Jake slowly moved his hand up your thigh, then suddenly stopping and teased you as he tightened his grip on your thigh. You could feel the heat from his hand radiating to your core. Your breathing picked up and he could sense it.

"Get on my lap." Jake says with a serious and sexy tone. You glance at him and laugh, but he didn't join in on laughing.

"He wasn't being serious was he?! He's driving and people would see!" You think to yourself.

"You cant be serious, Jake! You can't drive and make out!" At this point you were hoping it was on of his pranks. But it wasn't.

"(Y/N), the car can drive it's self. Remember?" He says chuckling to himself. He moves his hand slightly higher where his pinky was barely touching your sec through your leggings. You inhale a little, hoping he did t notice what he was doing to you. You unbuckle your seatbelt and climb on his lap straddling him. The car was driving it's self and even stopped at a red light. Jakes lips crash against yours, feeling more passion than before. He grips your hips and you light grind on him. Feeling his member get hard, you unzip his pants and pull it out. You get off him and sit in between the two seats. Slowly taking his hard member in your mouth going up and down.

"Fuck" He moans out, feeling his member throb in your mouth. After a few minutes he cums. You get back in the seat noticing that you both arrived back at the house. Jake grins at you and zips his pants.

"That was hot, Babygirl." He said winking at you.
————————————————————————
~1 month later~

You where sitting in the kitchen texting Kaitlyn, talking about random things.

Bb kait: Damn I feel like shit rn. Shark week showed up early and Alex is freaking out about it lmao.

                     You: Girl, I can't remember when I when I had my period last. Hah what are the odds I'm prego with all the sex me and Jakes been having lmao

You take a second and really think about it.

"Shit!" You instantly run to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test. You couldn't believe your eyes.

"positive" You say right when Jake walks in not knowing you were in there. He stops and drops to his knees.

"...no... this can't be happening..." Jake says after sinking to the floor. You stare at him with intense eyes.

"Jake?" You asking hoping he'd say something. Slowly he gets up and walks out. Suddenly you feel tears in your eyes dying to come out.

"He left..." You stand there shocked. Suddenly you here a loud thud out side the bath room. You run out and see Jake standing facing the wall with a hole now in it. His hand was bleeding so you rush over to him. He moves away and walks out of the house. You fall to your knees balling your eyes out.

"I thought he loved me enough that he'd be okay with what ever happened. Clearly I was wrong, he only used me so he could have something to fuck around with." You thought. But then Jake walks back in the house with flowers and chocolate.

"I'm sorry for walking out, I didn't know how to handle the information." He says while glides his hand around your waist. "I want to have this baby with you." He smiles. You get out of his grip.

"You walked out with out telling me if you were leaving me or not!" You yelled, "I honestly thought you didn't love me and was only using me! I don't want that to happen again in my life because I love you to much to ever let something happen to us!" You say releasing all your anger.

"Are you done?" He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing, Jake?! This is serious!" You yell.

"Well one, your sexy when you're angry and two, I love you too." He says taking your hand and kissing the back of it. You didn't realize what you had said earlier until he said that. Your cheeks grew red. He gently kisses your lips and embraces you.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Jake."
————————————————————————
~1 year later~

"Jake can you change his diaper?!" You yell from downstairs. It had been a year since you and Jake confirmed that you love eachother. It had been a rough few months after Elijah was born. Elijah didn't need much attention for the first few weeks because he was sleeping. However, after a few weeks he became more active. Although, he wasn't a fussy baby, oh no, he was a quiet and calm actually. It was strange since Jake was his dad and all. Though, it was nice.

You and Jake got married two years later. With a little girl on the way, you and Jake couldn't be happier. Who knew life ends with happing ends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, sorry it took so long to update. I've had writers block for a little and I was working on a different book. I also had school, friends, family, and etc. to take up my time. This is the end of the book. However I might add some bonus chapters on any characters you guys want.

Also if you guys are interested in reading my other book, here's a little bit of it (p.s. it's a ddlg story)..:

"Violet! It's your turn to go out" Lillie says pushing me quickly to the stage. The auctioneer gestured for me to come out. I slowly walk out. The audience wasn't very visible since the lights were all pointed in my direction. I stand there trying to see everyone in the crowd. A few men bids on me.

"$10,000,000!" One man said, winning with the bid. I walk over to the stairs to see a handsome man standing at the bottom with a hand out. I walk down the stairs and take his hand.

"Are you my new daddy?" I asked honestly hoping he was because, dang he was hot. He had brown slick back hair and golden brown eyes. His was a lot taller than me, maybe 6'1? But I could definitely tell he had a nice body.

"Yes, Principessa." He said looking over at me with a gentle smile. I smile back, happy that someone wants to be my daddy.
—————————
"Do you want to talk about it, sweet pea?"

"Not really" I say hoping I don't have to remind myself again what happened that night.

"Alright, well you can tell me whenever you're ready babygirl. Now that we're up, how about we go down stairs and eat dinner. Maybe, we can even have desert." I squeal with excitement and start to run out of the room before my wrist was tightly, but still gently, grabbed. I was then spun around and pushed against the wall.

"Young lady, there will be no running in the house or else you'll get punished, do you understand me?" Daddy has my hands pinned above my head with our lips only centimeters apart......

There's a taste of the story guys! I hope you'll read it. It's something that I enjoy reading and writing my own version helps with keeping my "normal-ness" out and my little self at bay. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to give ideas or tips if you know any.