Chapter four: Fell for...

The kissing turned into make out. Jake takes his shirt and pants off. You do the same. He's gets on top of you and starts kissing you gently down your body giving you chills. Jake pulls down your lace bottoms and kissed you endlessly making you want him more and more. He takes his underwear off showing his whole body to you. You seeing him with no clothes on makes you want him so badly.

"Jake wait!" You say before he could stick it in. He looks you in the eyes waiting for you to say something else.

"I've never..." You say trailing off when you see Jake smile at you.

"This is your first time?" His voice was seductive making you only nod your head to his question. He gently sticks it in and slowly goes in and out. After a few minutes of it, you started to softly moan. Jake started to get rough when he noticed you were enjoying it. He stops and makes you get into the downward doggie. A little while later, you both finish.

"That was great Jake" You say knocking him over and gets on top of him. You wanted more. Jake slightly laughs.

"(Y/N) we have a big day tomorrow. So we need to go to bed." He say in between you kissing him. Then you sigh.

"Alright I guess so." You say cuddling up with Jake.

The morning arrives and you wake up from the morning sun. You get up and put on the clothes you wore from the night before. After putting clothes on you walk to your room, where you saw Kaitlyn and Alex asleep together. You quickly change into a short dress and walk to the kitchen thinking about last night.

~Path Logan~
"Oh hey (Y/N). I didn't know you were up so early." Logan says while editing a video. You walk over and sit next to him and smile.

"Hey Logan, can we go for a drive?" You ask hoping for some more time with Logan.

"Sure. Do you wanna go now?" Logan asks and you suddenly nod. You and Logan then leaves. As you and him were driving you tell Logan to pull over.

"Stop the car." You say demandingly. He pulls over and parks the car with a confused face.

"Why are we pulled off (Y/N)?"

"Logan last night...me and Jake did, it...." Logan looks at you with a blank face studying you scared and regretful face.

"Okay..." He says, still with no expression.

"I think I'm in love with you. Last night made me realize that I love you in a different way then Jake. I want to be with you Logan. I choose you." You say scared of what Logan might say. You though last night was great but you knew that in those few hours you spent with Logan was better then anything you could ever imagine.

"(Y/N).." Logan says leaving you in suspense for a minute.

"I love you" He leans in and kisses you.

"But I'm going to have to punish you for smashing with my little bro." Logan says while unbuckling your seat belt. Making you get out with him. You and Logan are on the side of the vehicle where nobody that drove by could see.

"Bend over." Logan demanded. You bend over wondering what he'll do to you. Logan smiles and says.

"I see you decided to wear a thong this morning, which makes this a lot easier." Logan smacks your ass hard multiple times. Each one leaving a hand print. Once he was done he turned you around and kissed you.

"Now don't ever do that again. Let's you go." He says looking at you with a mixture of anger, love, and pleasure from doing that. You get back in the vehicle, your butt still stinging where his hand hit multiple times. When you and Logan got home Jake came over and put his arm around you.

"Hey babe" Jake says winking at you. Logan comes over and takes Jakes arm off of you.

"Jake there's something I need to tell you.." you say turning to Logan.

"I'm in love with Logan. I'm so sorry Jake but I just had a connection with Logan." You say hoping Jake will understand.

"I....

To Be Continued....