chapter 4

Marcel's POV (AN NO SHIP IS FOR MARCEL CUZ IF I DO BASICALLYIDO407 IT GETS REALLY CRINGE)
I woke up at 5:20 i got up took a shower got dressed look in the mirror and said to myself 'just make new friends dont be a bully' and then got down said hi to my mom and dad ate a quick and refreshing breakfast (IS THAT A THING?) Look outside saw the bus then quickly said goodbye to my parents got in the bus at propably 6:20 then sit at the 4th row and loom out the window and waited for other students.

Scotty's POV (AN NO SHIPS FOR SCOTT EITHER SORRY)
I woke up at 5:30 took a long refreshing show got dressed and look in the mirror and thought to myself 'make friends and try not to be soo loud'then went downstairs said hi to my mom and dad then ate breakfast checked my phone then heard a loud honk that made me almost drop my phone then looked out the window and saw the big yellow bus then said bye to my mom and dad then got to the bus and saw a boy then i sit next to him "Hello my name scotty or scott what's yours?" I said "sup my name is marcel" he said then we talked that seems to be minutes but it was actually 1 hour than we got off the bus and i saw (insert school name here)
(AN THE REASON WHY THERE IS NO SHIPS FOR SCOTT OR MARCEL IS BECAUSE IT CAN GET A BIT CRINGE SOO YEAH BUT BESIDES THAT I FUCKING HOPE YOU ENJOYED)